Troy Bilt Briggs And Stratton - Troy-Bilt 2550 Pressure Washer
I bought a Troy-Bilt 2550 Pressure Washer from Lowes only to have it fail within 2 years of use.I found out Troy Bilt bought and marketed a cheat Briggs and Stratton engine with plastic gears in it.
It doesn't even have a fuel filter on it so the carburetor gets dirty. They have refused me a refund, metal gears to replace the plastic gears, put me on hold, hung up on me, and smarted off at me.
All they have done was point the finger at Briggs and Stratton saying it's their fault, I contacted Briggs and Stratton and they are pointing the finger at Troy Bilt saying they bought the engines and marketed it (mostly with Lowes).Nothing but a back and forth he did she did fight yet no one wants to take the blame nor care about their customers.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- How they dont stand behind their products
What I disliked
- Treat their customers like they are not important
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Send the metal gears to replace the cheap plastic gears or send me my money back.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Troy Bilt 2550 Pressure Washer
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I recently took my desktop computer to Michael Elchhorn for repair due to a power surge. I thought only the power supply had been affected however when i purchased a..."
- "Worldcore is some kind of an scam to collect interest on your money and exorbitant fees for doing basically nothing. They will issue you a supposedly "verified" account but then..."
- "Back on Wednesday, June 1st, 2016, I took My Very First Flight Using My Precious 30,000 SkyMiles That I Have Religiously Saved For Through Delta Airlines To Go From Buenos..."
- "I had problems with X8 and I contacted support, He told me download this program that it wouldn't show my personal info (but it did). I asked him why he..."
- "It started on the 3rd of FEB 2016. My bios wouldn't update so I call Asus Tech support. I gave them all my info and for 2hrs. I was put..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."