Troy Bilt Briggs And Stratton - Troy-Bilt 2550 Pressure Washer
I bought a Troy-Bilt 2550 Pressure Washer from Lowes only to have it fail within 2 years of use.I found out Troy Bilt bought and marketed a cheat Briggs and Stratton engine with plastic gears in it.
It doesn't even have a fuel filter on it so the carburetor gets dirty. They have refused me a refund, metal gears to replace the plastic gears, put me on hold, hung up on me, and smarted off at me.
All they have done was point the finger at Briggs and Stratton saying it's their fault, I contacted Briggs and Stratton and they are pointing the finger at Troy Bilt saying they bought the engines and marketed it (mostly with Lowes).Nothing but a back and forth he did she did fight yet no one wants to take the blame nor care about their customers.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- How they dont stand behind their products
What I disliked
- Treat their customers like they are not important
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Send the metal gears to replace the cheap plastic gears or send me my money back.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Troy Bilt 2550 Pressure Washer
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We ordered cabinets in July 2015. Took 6 months before the cabinets came, and two pantries were missing. Numerous emails went unanswered, disconnected telephone, etc. Finally a few weeks ago..."
- "I bought a Water System from them 17,000 Expecting an Awesome product and awesome Service and I received Terrible Service, Poor Installation, Even worse Customer Service. Within 2 days of..."
- "Nulla sit amet est. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nulla neque dolor, sagittis eget, iaculis quis, molestie non, velit. Praesent blandit laoreet nibh. Sed libero. Etiam..."
- "It started on the 3rd of FEB 2016. My bios wouldn't update so I call Asus Tech support. I gave them all my info and for 2hrs. I was put..."
- "I had problems with X8 and I contacted support, He told me download this program that it wouldn't show my personal info (but it did). I asked him why he..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."