Troy Bilt Briggs And Stratton - Troy-Bilt 2550 Pressure Washer
I bought a Troy-Bilt 2550 Pressure Washer from Lowes only to have it fail within 2 years of use.I found out Troy Bilt bought and marketed a cheat Briggs and Stratton engine with plastic gears in it.
It doesn't even have a fuel filter on it so the carburetor gets dirty. They have refused me a refund, metal gears to replace the plastic gears, put me on hold, hung up on me, and smarted off at me.
All they have done was point the finger at Briggs and Stratton saying it's their fault, I contacted Briggs and Stratton and they are pointing the finger at Troy Bilt saying they bought the engines and marketed it (mostly with Lowes).Nothing but a back and forth he did she did fight yet no one wants to take the blame nor care about their customers.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- How they dont stand behind their products
What I disliked
- Treat their customers like they are not important
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Send the metal gears to replace the cheap plastic gears or send me my money back.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Troy Bilt 2550 Pressure Washer
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Kickrank is a scam. They post their own reviews and use a template based website. Their claims are all fake: they bought an exciting web domain to look older. They..."
- "We are best Reliable and suppliers of chemical research products worldwide. Our shipping and delivery is 100% safe and convenient. We are ready to sell small and large quantities..."
- "We have had nothing but a wonderful time. Everything has been fantastic. The people here are wonderful. We've really enjoyed being here, enjoing the weather, the pools, the beach. It's..."
- "Jeld Wen did not reply to several emails requesting assistance in locating replacement parts for their bifold doors. Multiple Emails were sent to Customer Service via the company website submission..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "It started on the 3rd of FEB 2016. My bios wouldn't update so I call Asus Tech support. I gave them all my info and for 2hrs. I was put..."
- "I had problems with X8 and I contacted support, He told me download this program that it wouldn't show my personal info (but it did). I asked him why he..."