I was disabled at my workplace and really was in desperate need of financial help and was denied by American Zurich before they even received my Veteran medical records.I feel the whole workers comp system has let me down.
I had never filed a workers compensation claim in my life and found out the hard way, that they just want you to believe there is help when there really is none.
Their mentality is how fast can we deny this person so they will go away.I had a list of 15 other people that also suffered health problems.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Choice Ticketing (AKA Choice CRM) is an incredibly hard company to work with. I say work with because in this field, you are required to have a certain level of..."
- "so who can answer me how do i do and how do i claim this all item even money , tv , gift card , ..."
- "On April 28th, 2016 Explore Talent called for a guaranteed job for the movie Bay-Watch. We were told she had casting directors that pickred her out from her pictures as..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "I just want to put a complaint in about two otter boxes that I purchased that I was very dissatisfied about. These cases, which were the top of the line..."
- "AFTER SUBMITTING ALL THE PAPERWORK FOR FORBEARANCE,HARDSHIP AND LOAN MODIFICATION REQUEST THREE TIMES, AND DENIED THREE TIMES, THIS BANK IS NOT WILLING TO HELP OR WORK WITH PEOPLE GOING THROUGH..."
- "THIS PRODUCT IS ***, SO IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT WASTING $14.95 DON'T BOTHER. AT FIRST YOU WILL THINK ITS GREAT, BUT IT REALLY DOES NOT REMOVE THE SCRATCHES AND AFTER..."