*Note* The dates and times I mention down below are from my emails from my gmail account.On December 4th, 2016 at 5:58 PM, I purchased the following course from Trissha Taylor of Trissha Taylor Creative.com : "Creating and Selling Beautiful Resume Templates".

I made this purchase through Paypal.com and the transaction ID is 9LG90268SN292350H. For Trissha Taylor Creative.com the receipt # is 3436394 and the product ID is 186215. The course itself cost $57. On December 4th, 2016 at 6:14 PM, I received an email from Trissha Taylor (hello@trisshataylor.com via teachablemail.com) stating the following: "Hi there (my name), My system is telling me that the videos aren't all live as yet, please give me 48 hours to look into this for you.

I'm very sorry for any trouble this may cause -Trish" On December 5th, 2016 at 3:04 PM, I sent the following: "Ok, please let me know when it's fixed. Thanks!" On December 7th, 2016, I sent another email to Trissha Taylor Creative.com stating that I still can't access the files and that I would like her to notify me an estimated time of when the files would become available. On December 8th, 2016, I opened a case against Trissha Taylor Creative.com on Paypal. My case number is #PP-005-339-952-149.

According to Paypal's resolution center, Trissha Taylor of Trissha Taylor Creative.com never responded to Paypal's emails notifying her of the case. The case was escalated to a claim on December 15th, 2016 because Trissha Taylor Creative.com never responded to Paypal's messages. On December 27th, 2016 Paypal closed the case and said the following: "Your seller has provided shipment tracking information in response to your claim. We used the shipping company's online tracking service and found that it confirms delivery of the merchandise.

As a result, this case has been closed. We're happy we were able to help you resolve this issue. " On December 27th, 2016 I called Paypal and spoke to one of their customer representative agents. I told her how Trissha Taylor of Trissha Taylor Creative.com sent me an email stating that the files to the online course were not available and she was trying to fix it.

I also told her how I tried to contact Trissha Taylor again and never received a response. The Paypal agent told me she was going to open an appeal case on my behalf. She also told me to send a copy of the emails to ica-na@paypal.com and state my case number. I sent a copy of the emails to ica-na@paypal.com and I uploaded a copy of the emails to my case , #PP-005-339-952-149, under the "Supporting Documents" tab.

The appeal case that was created on December 27th, 2016 was created around 11 am because I sent my emails to ica-na at 10:58 am. To my surprise, even though I provided evidence that Trissha Taylor Creative.com did not provide me my product and was avoiding my emails, my appeal case was closed at 11:16 PM. I opened another appeal case at 12:25 AM on December 28th, 2016. On December 28th I closed the case at 3:09 PM because Paypal promised me that the case would close in my favor but it never did.

I also closed the case because I do not believe that whoever was assigned to my case was reviewing my case properly. I clearly provided the evidence showing that Trissha Taylor Creative.com did not provide my product, contacted me and stated that the product wasn't available for 48 hours, and subsequently failed to contact me after the 48 hours past. This was the first and only case I had with Paypal. As for Trissha Taylor of Trissha Taylor Creative.com, I am disappointed that you essentially went "ghost" on me and essentially scammed me.

I was eager to purchase your product after following you since your Product Line Academy.com days.

I also find it weird that now I can't log into my account on your website and that your website is essentially preparing for a relaunch all of a sudden....Trissha Taylor Contact Info: Website: http://trisshataylorcreative.com/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ProductLineAcademy Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TrisshaTaylorCreative/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trisshataylor/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/trisshataylor Email: hello@trisshataylor.com

Review about: Trissha Taylor Creative Com.

I didn't like: Paypal run around, To be cheated, Lack of communication.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Paypal Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $57
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Trissha Taylor Creative?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.