489 views
Verified Reviewer

She sold our puppy that we had a deposit on for 4 months, after sending us pictures and videos we were attached to the puppy

She has a psychological problem don’t be sucked in

User's recommendation: Run don’t walk from this person she’s a disgrace and a scamm artist she sold my puppy because she got 200.00 more.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Lake Worth, Florida

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Kalyna Jol

Good Morning, I don’t understand why you are revisiting this by placing a new post, you should tell both sides, also you’re saying that the comments made were the reason We didn’t get our puppy, when actually you decided it was to much of a hassle to do what you promised (deliver the puppy) only then did my comments come , either way it’s long been over , I removed one post and thought this was removed also I try taking it down, I wish you only the best, and to anyone reading my post, don’t let my unfortunate situation effect your decision Making as you might lose out on a great puppy All my best

Susan S Jfr
reply icon Replying to comment of Kalyna Jol

Like I said, we have the right to place our puppies where we feel they would fit best. I felt threatened by your behavior, returned your deposit and wished you adieu. This breed doesn't need to live with aggressive individuals - no puppy does.

Susan S Jfr

This is totally unfounded. I have the right not to place my puppies with someone who is completely unhinged.

You are very dangerous. If you treat people the way you treated me, you are a danger to the puppy and to others. Everyone who read what you said has agreed. You had people fearing for my life.

Do you really think I would then place a puppy in your home.

Not a chance. For anyone who is interested in why I chose not to place a puppy with this individual, email or text me for a copy/screen grab of what he said to me.

TriSong Tibetan Terriers Reviews