Mchenry, Illinois
100% full Not resolved

Tricia Sauvé from Trilogy Kitchens in Arlington Heights is a horrible kitchen designer.I provided her company a deposit only for her to send me a design my 3 year old could have came up with.

I thought by visiting a kitchen design company you would get better service otherwise I would have gone to Home Depot and had a 18 year old design my kitchen. Not to mention when I asked her questions she game me condescending and rude remarks about my home.

As if I couldn't afford a new kitchen.What ever you do DON"T do business with Tricia Sauvé from Trilogy Kitchens in Arlington Heights!!

Review about: Trilogy Kitchens Bathroom Remodeling.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Trilogy Kitchens And Remodeling?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more Americas Home Place - RUN far away!!!  Check out this video: youtube.com/watch?v=N80aQQoAfUI Americas Home Place "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..." Read more Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Ups - Maternity Clothes Review Ups "I did receive my package on scheduled deivery date BUT i really should have had it much sooner than that. I live in Central Texas and have dealt with packages..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Meetup - San Jose/Campbell riding, hiking and anything fun Meetup "I was denied the group membership access because my profile selfies photo was not good enough.. The Stan person is extremely racist and rude. He said that I did not..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more