Mchenry, Illinois
100% full Not resolved

Tricia Sauvé from Trilogy Kitchens in Arlington Heights is a horrible kitchen designer.I provided her company a deposit only for her to send me a design my 3 year old could have came up with.

I thought by visiting a kitchen design company you would get better service otherwise I would have gone to Home Depot and had a 18 year old design my kitchen. Not to mention when I asked her questions she game me condescending and rude remarks about my home.

As if I couldn't afford a new kitchen.What ever you do DON"T do business with Tricia Sauvé from Trilogy Kitchens in Arlington Heights!!

Review about: Trilogy Kitchens Bathroom Remodeling.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Trilogy Kitchens And Remodeling?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more Jersey Contracting Llc Boca Raton Fl Area - Remodeling Review Jersey Contracting " A PICTURE IS WORTH 1000 WORDS I hired Steve dba JERSEY CONTRACTING LLC, 510 NW 39TH AVENUE, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442 561-400-4508 or 400 REDWOOD LANE, BOCA RATON or..." Read more THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Garden Winds - Horrible Customer Service Garden Winds "Garden Winds customer service is the absolute WORST! After sending two email and getting no response, "I" had to call to get any kind of answers concerning their defective products..." Read more Qugenix Rx Org - Very Poor Customer Service/ Product not what was advertised Qugenix Rx Org "I failed to read all the fine print, I assume. As I thought I was getting a 'free trial' just paying postage. Something that was suppose to make me look..." Read more Raymour and Flanigan - No shape retention in foam cushions Raymour and Flanigan "Bought a beautiful set for our den that will be 2 years old the end of June. Called back in March and had to wait 3 weeks for tech to..." Read more Child Protective Services - I need help Child Protective Services "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more