Holliston, Massachusetts

They ran a sale for my father and there were some very expensive items in the house.They claimed to have sold them for short money not anything what they were worth.

They ripped me off what a bunch of jerks, don't use them. I should call the police on these guys and maybe they would stop doing what they do. Chris the owner is one slick talker who says one thing and does another. Don't trust this flash in the pan estate sale guy.

They are a clean out company not an estate sale company.

They would not know a Picasso if it hit them in the face.They would probably just throw it out.m

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $10000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Trilogy Estate Sales?

Comments

MelissaDZ
Trilogy Estate Sales Verified Representative

Trilogy Estate Sales has as of May 11, 2016, not run a sale in Holliston, MA (check our website, click on Previous Sales). Furthermore, we have three owners, none of whom are named Chris - we don't even have anyone named Chris who works with us. We're very sorry you had a such a bad experience with another company, but that is completely unrelated to us.