Riyadh, Ar Riyad

I handover my cargo to trico international officer 25 th September 2016.I paid full amount to that officer (person who came to collect the cargo box.Name call Mr.

weerakoon ) I asked him that I want to collect my things from colombo exactly 17th November. He promised me that I can collect my cargo on that day. Today (02/11/2016) I call Sri Lanka trico office they don't have any information about my cargo. I checked with riyadh office ( the person call Mr.

perakum) he told me I can clear my cargo after 25th November and I call person who came to collect the cargo he's still not given proper answer. I checked in Internet. It's says it's ready to loading. That mean the trico staff whose in riyadh they are liers and cheaters.

(I will attech with this what ever information I got from Internet ) also the person in riyadh office who answer my should mind his language.He should know how to respect his customers.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Trico International?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.