Tricam Industries - The spilt rim tire failure 15 minutes out of the box Model GW0865D-1

2 of 2 Tricam Industries reviews

Dear Tricam Industries and Tractor Supply,

You are welcome to contact me to discuss the attached and below failure of your product.

Model GW0865D-1

I will forward you all the pics and the fastener expert’s statement determining the cause of the spilt rim tire failure 15 minutes out of the box.

Your split rim tire exploded as a result of poor product quality of the fasteners (Nut in Bolts) holding the tire together.

Summary – Note sufficient thread engagement between the Nut and Bolt. Even when the tire is pressurized well below manual specification.

I will be posting all the pic and information on Facebook, Twitter and U Tube on or before Jan 1, 2014. I am fully aware of Michigan’s laws regarding liability and responsibility of the distributor (Tracker Supply) and Manufacture (Tricam Industries.).

I suffered from a broken nose,skull, teeth, my nose and upper lip were ripped and hanging from my face. I experienced emotional depression and numerous fear of any object striking my face. My fear of driving lasted 3 months, I often had to wear a helmet and face shield just to drive my car to work. It has taken me 14 month and many discussions with attorneys to come to turns with the situation and determine the path I will undertake against Tractor Supply and Tricam Industries.

I have purchase additional parts from Tricam Industries Website and Cart from Tractor Supply to develop a record of history and poor product quality.

Derek V. Davis

BAE Industries

Purchasing Manager

Gerente de Compras

Mobile +001.586.747.2186

1426 Pacific Dr.

Auburn Hills, Mi 48326

Skype me @ derek.davis75

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 2 Tricam Industries reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 13 #1226467 Haskell, Oklahoma, United States

There are some really sick commenters on here. The man did not say he "over inflated" the tire. To put air in a tire valve, normally you do have your face within a few feet of the tire, and facing the tire to see what you are doing. For the Smart A$$'s here: there are other reviews/reports of wheel failure on this product on other sites, including Amazon.
For anyone experiencing a possibly dangerous failure of this product, please file a report/complaint (easy to do on-line) with the Federal Consumer Product Safety Commission, at
https://www.cpsc.gov/ . You may save others from injury.
There are also many reviews of the bad or non-existent customer service of Tricam. Not hard to believe.
- the same type of wheel/tire combo can be bought at harbor freight stores for $6-7.00 each.

1 0 Reply
Layla

Feb 04, 2015 #940997

Let me guess you got drunk and one of your friends run you over with that thing. I mean how can someone get hurt like that did the tire fly right in your face or something?
I am sorry but I can figure out how on earth that thing hurt you so bad it looks like you got beat up...

0 2 Reply
Ohiofootballrules

Jan 31, 2014 #780473 Mount Vernon, Ohio, United States

Tractor Supplies stuff is all made overseas and the quality questionable. I am sure you are not the only person that has had this problem.

2 0 Reply
Breakaneck

Jan 24, 2014 #777783 Ohio, Illinois, United States

They need to recall the kart like they did not crappy ladder.
Check is out.
Company
Tricam Industries
Product
Step Stool Manufactured In China Importer Tricam Industries Inc., of Eden Prairie, Minn. Affected Units About 84,000 Source Product Safety Commission (CPSC) Hazard The top step/standing platform can break, posing a fall hazard to consumers. Description The recalled products are Easy Reach by Gorilla Ladders 3-Step Pro Series step stools, model number HB3-PRO. The step stools have three plastic steps, a steel tubular frame and a plastic-molded tool holder. The model number is located on the underside of the middle step on a blue label. The label also states that the step stools are rated to support 225 lbs. Recalled step stools have a "J" stamped into the underside of the top step and/or the underside of the tool holder. Consumer Contact Tricam Industries; toll-free (855) 336-0360, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, or www.gorillaladders.net, then click on Recall for more information. Incidents / Injuries Tricam has received five reports of the standing platform breaking, one of which included a report of scrapes and abrasions to a consumer. Remedy Customers should immediately stop using the recalled step stools and contact Tricam Industries for a full refund.

urapussy

Nov 21, 2013 #745411

shut your *** face looser stop playing on things that arent meant to be played with. fear of anything touching my face HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH STFU

0 7 Reply

Nov 19, 2013 #744336

Still waiting on what exactly happened.

Joe

Nov 12, 2013 #741324

this is a cart you pull behind. What was your face doing by it? This is *** and you are just trying to make a fast buck. If you are as uneducated to think you put your face in the back of something you pull, YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GOT AND MORE. It took 14 months, to get a lawyer because you couldnt find one that would waste their time with you. People like yourself are the lowest of the low. You are hoping they will settle with you because you post derogitory info about them. I hope they sue you for slander. :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :cry ... Show more

3 4 Reply
DVD

Nov 12, 2013 #741630 Des Moines, Iowa, United States

Thanks for you comments and support. Feel free to continue to express you thoughts..

someone

Nov 11, 2013 #741017

You are a f&$%ing illiterate ***.

0 1 Reply
dvd

Nov 11, 2013 #741087

Thanks for your thoughts. I figured that would be TI's response.
Send me your email and I will send you the other locations I posted this information.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tricam Industries.
Filing a new complaint about
×