100% full Not resolved

Built our deck in 2004 - deck started to flake/rot 2014 - submitted a claim this year.I spent over $12K to build our deck.

Trex only offered about 10% of what we paid. We have to pay to have it removed and replaced as well. It will be months or years to get it done at that price. HORRIBLE PRODUCT - NEVER AGAIN!

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! HORRIBLE BOARD OF DIRECTORS! all they do is pawn their customers off on others. So much for a 25 year warranty!

why bother! Do NOT use Trex decking - no matter how much you want a composite deck. Use a different manufacturer if you need a composite deck. I have contacted a lawyer and I'm also notifying my local news stations as well.

Trex is in breach of its warranty.:( I recommend boycotting Trex!!!!

Review about: Decking.

I didn't like: Customer service, Warranty, Ceo.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $7000
Preferred solution deck replaced no charge to me

Had an Experience with Trex Decking?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lumber Liquidators ARE TERRIBLE Lumber Liquidators "5-29-16 Left a $100 deposit with Lumber Liquidators (aka - LL) for 2 separate floor samples we took home to compare with our existing wood floor. 5-29-16 Returned both samples..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Bellawood Ultra-Strand Bamboo grain is fake printed junk! Lumber Liquidators "We bought Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo from Lumber Liquidators. This Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo is not what you think it is. While it is true that is a solid hardwood,..." Read more Mr Carpet - CAUTION ON PURCHASING CALI BAMBOO FLOORING Mr Carpet "We are experiencing the exact same issues plus some, everything scratches the floor, pulling an empty pieces of luggage leaves scratches. Before buying the Cali Bamboo I researched, I called..." Read more Rodney Dean The Fence Man_ Don't say I didn't warn you Rodney Dean The Fence Man " When I contracted with Rodney Dean The Fence man, there were 2 requirements to the install. First, I wanted the top rail of the fence lined up to the..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN Roca Labs "Roca labs and it's owner continue to spew out craziness and are still selling BOGUS weight loss products that have been proven by the government and Juravin's own admission; not..." Read more Suddenlink - It rains, no internet Suddenlink "First my sister here at the house was charged for a speed that was half of what she was paying for, then it kept going out, then again, and it..." Read more Dhgate - Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package :( it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) Dhgate "Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package!! Now, it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) and I tried to contact the seller..." Read more