I bought a Micheal Kors' bag through this site on 29th november.
On 29th december I received this email from them (from this address: email@example.com):
Dear sarah goncalves,
Thank you so much for your order on our website.
Your order number 331 which transaction ID is YKF1511292001281704 has been shipped out.
The tracking number is LX923891296CN
Please track it 2-3 days later on the website below http://new.17track.net/en
Any question please don't hesitate to contact us.
Customer service department
On 5th january I received the parcel and I was deeply
disappointed about the bag. It was definitely a fake bag,
totally different from the one showed in the site ( as a real Micheal Kors bag). Photos added.
How can this site show and sell a real product, and send a fake one to the client?
I sent several emails (05, 06, 07, 17 and 18/01) to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for my money back.
First I've received this email (jan 5th)
"Wrong item you got from us?
Can you show me the item's photo which you got from us?We need to
confirm the matter first."
Then this nonsense email (jan 8th)
You can track LX923891296CN
on http://www.ems.com.cn/english.html .
or http://new.17track.net/en/track?nums= .
Shipment busy around Christmas.
Thank you for your patience.
And this, even more nonsense (jan 18th):
"Our bags items are cheap in price and good in quality,don't you like them?
And the latest one was (jan 19th):
"Our items are cheap in price and good in quality.
Hope you like our products.
Now we can refund you US$10.00 and you can keep your package.Ok?
I am feeling so sad and disappointed about it, not only because the money, but also for confirming that people can be so unfair. They sold one thing and the sent the client a totally fake one (the bag is terrible) and then they just say "don't you like it?" My gosh, how can it be possible?
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- It was terrible
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sold a set of brand new AUTHENTIC Mac look in a box essentials brushes. The buyer lied that they were counterfeit so she could return them. A case was..."
- "Even if you are careful enough to order a single chip, test it and then order more from the same vendor - in my experience they are ALWAYS fake -..."
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "Everything was fine until I barely drove it to the RV storage with no fluid in transmission. Transmission pan was leaking. Lucky it was repaired by my friend. Decided to..."
- "Goldsworthys Hairdressing Salon, Swindon, Wiltshire, UK . . . . . . The owner of this salon was a family friend for over 30 years and my hairdresser for over..."
- "I fell for the lovely vintage leather wrap watch, reduced from £24.99 to £4.99. plus £3.75 p&p. Total £8.74. 'IN STOCK, fast delivery 2-4 days' 'Money back guarantee.' But time passed..."
- "Bestreplica.sr has the world's worst Customer Service ! Please be very carefull if you are considering to buy from these criminals. I ordered a watch 3 month ago and haven't..."