I bought a Micheal Kors' bag through this site on 29th november.
On 29th december I received this email from them (from this address: email@example.com):
Dear sarah goncalves,
Thank you so much for your order on our website.
Your order number 331 which transaction ID is YKF1511292001281704 has been shipped out.
The tracking number is LX923891296CN
Please track it 2-3 days later on the website below http://new.17track.net/en
Any question please don't hesitate to contact us.
Customer service department
On 5th january I received the parcel and I was deeply
disappointed about the bag. It was definitely a fake bag,
totally different from the one showed in the site ( as a real Micheal Kors bag). Photos added.
How can this site show and sell a real product, and send a fake one to the client?
I sent several emails (05, 06, 07, 17 and 18/01) to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for my money back.
First I've received this email (jan 5th)
"Wrong item you got from us?
Can you show me the item's photo which you got from us?We need to
confirm the matter first."
Then this nonsense email (jan 8th)
You can track LX923891296CN
on http://www.ems.com.cn/english.html .
or http://new.17track.net/en/track?nums= .
Shipment busy around Christmas.
Thank you for your patience.
And this, even more nonsense (jan 18th):
"Our bags items are cheap in price and good in quality,don't you like them?
And the latest one was (jan 19th):
"Our items are cheap in price and good in quality.
Hope you like our products.
Now we can refund you US$10.00 and you can keep your package.Ok?
I am feeling so sad and disappointed about it, not only because the money, but also for confirming that people can be so unfair. They sold one thing and the sent the client a totally fake one (the bag is terrible) and then they just say "don't you like it?" My gosh, how can it be possible?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- It was terrible
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this exact longchamp bag from the runway emporium of lazada and its fake!! From the logo embossed, design, quality. Compared it to the authentic longchamp i got months..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "Dreamr Scam In Manchester are nothing but a scam outfit. We have developed this site, to prevent them from carrying out any further scam operations. They operate on Bridge Street,..."
- "I brought a upart wig off Alliexpress, first time using the site it was recommened by a friend... Once I received my cap I was right away disappointed... It was..."
- "Free samples only postage to pay it said£3.99 month later I was minus £209.77 from bank. I'm a pensioner..."