TREND MICRO CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS TERRIBLE AND THEY HAVE NO INTEREST IN NON CORPORATE CONSUMERS BEWARE!!!
The A/V works well but …......... My credit card was stolen so I got a new credit card number. My TrendMicro subscription (on auto-renew) could not renew, since the old number was no good. I sent email to support but, they never seem to read your email just send a response that is useless. I sent email to them three times and finally on the fourth, after begging them to read my email before responding, they appeared to have read some of my email. They said they would turn OFF auto-renew so I could manually renew.
Now at their recommendation I try to manually renew and instead of the $55.00 price they charge me $69.00 (because it is now on manual and it expired). I tried to find a tel number to call. GOOD LUCK! After lots of searching a dozen web page, I found a tel number. Then after pushing lots of buttons on the menu I was told to find a phone number on a web page! Would this not annoy you! Now that number was hard to find too. It is, of course, not an 800 number. The guy on the end barely spoke English and after talking to him for 15 minutes I hung up as it was useless!
The TrendMicro product may work but the sales team they hired (digital river) is drowning TrendMicro's customers in poor support! I would write to TrendMicro but again, good luck, they do not appear to want to deal with people, just computers. This should eventually put them out of business.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Titanium Internet Security
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So, I am strolling on the net, and I am installing a legit software. Then, the offer window comes up. Now, this is where the first red flag arose. 5..."
- "Buyer Beware!! You will have to root your phone to use 80% of the features. In order to use any social media tracking, email or browser history the phone must..."
- "Some of the chain of Events (Below are the main points of the chain of events. This page would not be enough to list every single detail that incurred while..."
- "Ordered 2 Bonafide Big Box specials. Ordered both with 3 Tenders. Each comes with 3 Tenders, 2 Sides, and a Biscuit. The biscuits were hardly baked but my complaints is..."
- "My boy Sammy, five year old Bichon was groomed on 02/06/2016 , I was told they may need to cut his hair short due to knots on his fur, I..."
- "I got this email address month ago and Doordash keeps giving me the run around the hasn't paid me my bonus. My friend did the 30 deliveries in a week...."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."