TREND MICRO CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS TERRIBLE AND THEY HAVE NO INTEREST IN NON CORPORATE CONSUMERS BEWARE!!!
The A/V works well but …......... My credit card was stolen so I got a new credit card number. My TrendMicro subscription (on auto-renew) could not renew, since the old number was no good. I sent email to support but, they never seem to read your email just send a response that is useless. I sent email to them three times and finally on the fourth, after begging them to read my email before responding, they appeared to have read some of my email. They said they would turn OFF auto-renew so I could manually renew.
Now at their recommendation I try to manually renew and instead of the $55.00 price they charge me $69.00 (because it is now on manual and it expired). I tried to find a tel number to call. GOOD LUCK! After lots of searching a dozen web page, I found a tel number. Then after pushing lots of buttons on the menu I was told to find a phone number on a web page! Would this not annoy you! Now that number was hard to find too. It is, of course, not an 800 number. The guy on the end barely spoke English and after talking to him for 15 minutes I hung up as it was useless!
The TrendMicro product may work but the sales team they hired (digital river) is drowning TrendMicro's customers in poor support! I would write to TrendMicro but again, good luck, they do not appear to want to deal with people, just computers. This should eventually put them out of business.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Titanium Internet Security
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Our computer after installing KIS 2015 started showing 99% CPU usage by avp.exe and I have been a KIS for 8 years. I called and got the Phillipines they could..."
- "I discovered two designer apps for android and really needed them to design t-shirts. They worked great for a while, but then I made the mistake of PAYING for..."
- "I ordered iolo System Mechanics from iolo's secure website for ZAR 387.91. A discount of 50% was indicated without any conditions attached. However, an amount of ZAR 621.27 was deducted..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "I purchased a Samsung refrigerator on 11/28 as a Cyber Monday deal. The refrigerator showed as available and ready to ship. I applied for their credit card so I can..."
- "I got this email address month ago and Doordash keeps giving me the run around the hasn't paid me my bonus. My friend did the 30 deliveries in a week...."
- "My boy Sammy, five year old Bichon was groomed on 02/06/2016 , I was told they may need to cut his hair short due to knots on his fur, I..."
- "I ordered some shirts but they are to small, I would like to send them back and get a bigger size, the problem is they did not send..."