TREND MICRO CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS TERRIBLE AND THEY HAVE NO INTEREST IN NON CORPORATE CONSUMERS BEWARE!!!
The A/V works well but …......... My credit card was stolen so I got a new credit card number. My TrendMicro subscription (on auto-renew) could not renew, since the old number was no good. I sent email to support but, they never seem to read your email just send a response that is useless. I sent email to them three times and finally on the fourth, after begging them to read my email before responding, they appeared to have read some of my email. They said they would turn OFF auto-renew so I could manually renew.
Now at their recommendation I try to manually renew and instead of the $55.00 price they charge me $69.00 (because it is now on manual and it expired). I tried to find a tel number to call. GOOD LUCK! After lots of searching a dozen web page, I found a tel number. Then after pushing lots of buttons on the menu I was told to find a phone number on a web page! Would this not annoy you! Now that number was hard to find too. It is, of course, not an 800 number. The guy on the end barely spoke English and after talking to him for 15 minutes I hung up as it was useless!
The TrendMicro product may work but the sales team they hired (digital river) is drowning TrendMicro's customers in poor support! I would write to TrendMicro but again, good luck, they do not appear to want to deal with people, just computers. This should eventually put them out of business.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Titanium Internet Security
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After being scammed out of 24.95 for an iPhone unlock and NOT receiving a refund and being ignored by the "Iphone Unlocker Pro" team, I found out that Tekland Holdings..."
- "purchased both the script and install. They provided a script with no instruction manual so there's no way to know how to use this complex web script. Then they went..."
- "After years of doing business with Sitelock and spending thousands of dollars the service degraded with almost monthly service problems until my website was offline because of a problem with..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "I ordered a men's speedo size 24. They sent me a 9in by 7in speedo that at most stretches to a 20in. waist when in their sizing chart it clearly..."
- "I got this email address month ago and Doordash keeps giving me the run around the hasn't paid me my bonus. My friend did the 30 deliveries in a week...."
- "I ordered some shirts but they are to small, I would like to send them back and get a bigger size, the problem is they did not send..."