Renton, Washington
100% full Not resolved

TSP President Volodimyr P. Pigida, and TSP Vice President Marina Bondarenko were the leaders behind the online hybrid ponzi/pyramid scam Trend Sound Promoter, TS Music Catalog, TS Music Publishing, Ect. Trend Sound Promoter integrated a pyramid scheme to it's ponzi scheme from the ground up.

In January 2014, Ms. Bondarenko informed her extended family and friends not to invest any more money/buy more packages because 2014 was going to be the last year. Volodymir Pigida did the same. He called friends in Spokane and in the Ukraine.

I personally met with Mr. Pigida in his high-class apartment building in Bellevue, Washington in March, 2014. He told me that only the people close to him and Marina and the people who are 'top-referrals' would be getting checks this month because this month is going to be the last. The company was already in process of moving money overseas bank accounts.

Ms. Bondarenko and Mr. Pigida defrauded hundreds of thousands of people, from 46 different countries by fraudulently taking over $2,500.000.00 from investor funds to pay off the companies top leaders. I know for a fact that paid for a house and a condo (that they intent to keep) using funds stolen from Trend Sound Promoter investors. Marina Bondarenko has said she will go to great lengths to keep what is hers.

After taking over $2,500,000.00 from these Investors "Promoters", Marina Bondarenko told Vladimir Pigida that it was time to close shop. They filed for bankruptcy.

Marina Bondarenko has been running scams all over the country with Volodymir Pigida, anything from Trucking Company scams to Employment Alliance scams to Alliance Media Group scams. She is the devil. Nothing is enough. Just die already.

Review about: Pyramid Scheme.

Review #532082 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Marina Bondarenko is a fraud. / $15000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Trend Sound Promoter?

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #1208991

I know where they live.

Global Employment Alliance

promoter2013
Bellevue, Washington, United States #900221

People believed he doing good thing to promote young musicians.They just stole money.

Purchase groceries form business account...

give me a break.Fraud Fraud Fraud

777
to promoter2013 Miami, Florida, United States #952469

THE SERIUS FALSE INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET ABOUT TSP COMPANY!!!! THE DOING CRIMINAL PEAPLE, SPECIAL FOFCES STRATEGY!!!

lost

Wow

I can't believe I believed this scam

First time I met people that are so cruel