I purchased a 9' Black Forest Umbrella from a local dealer on September 14, 2012.After using it for one month I sprayed it with water to be sure that it was clean, let it dry for a couple of days, and then put it back in the original carton for storage in my garage.

Today I removed it from storage, set it up, and discovered that in a number of places the fabric had suffered what appeared to be burns or chemical changes, which resulted in 2 - 4 inch holes. I brought the umbrella back to Niagara Pools, 92 Rt. 73, Voorhees, NJ 08043 and asked what, if anything they could do about the damaged fabric. Their immediate reaction was that it had obviously been burned (which it had not) and said that there was no warranty for that type of damage.

They suggested that I contact the manufacturer. As there is no contact information available on the Treasure Garden website (do they intentionally not want to deal with the public?) I am resorting to this approach.

I would appreciate hearing directly from TG to discuss this further.Thank you.

Review about: 9 Black Forest Umbrella.

Review #421975 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $127
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Treasure Garden?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #777208

Dear Valued Customer, I do apologize that you have had issues with your canopy.I would personally like to look into this for you.

Please email me at tiffany@treasuregarden.com.Regards, Tiffany (Treasure Garden, Customer Service Manager)

Summer Fun
Ivyland, Pennsylvania, United States #694722

I purchased a 10' Treasure Garden Cantilever umbrella and the fabric has disintegrated in less than 2 years.The material started getting thin/worn in some areas and within weeks the worn areas turned into holes.

I now have at least 5 holes in the umbrella which get bigger every week and smaller ones keep developing. I have never seen such poor material for an umbrella in 30 years.

The umbrella is used less than 6 months per year and is covered during the winter.I would never buy a Treasure Garden product again.