Luling, Louisiana

I purchased a Traxxas car for my 11 year old son.I was charging the battery in my vehicle when the battery exploded and burned a hole through my car seat.

Related: Traxxas - Stampede is JUNK

I shipped it back because I think it's dangerous for a child to play with something that exploded.

I was told the manager Arthur, said I would not get a refund because they don't do refunds.But they would send me a new battery to replace the one that exploded.

Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Traxxas Toy Car
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Traxxas?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Disney Store - No Pins and Bogus Tracking Number Disney Store "I ordered the first set of Disney Store 30th Anniversary Limited Release Pin Set on January 30, 2017 and to date have not received the pins, I contacted the Disney..." Read more World Tech Toys Orion Spy Rc Quadcopter Review World Tech Toys "We had a issue yesterday on 12-22-16 with my orion spy 720p quadcopter drone with remote. This was only the third time in the week that i had owned it..." Read more World Tech Toys - Big Boy Work Bench Junk! World Tech Toys "The Big Boy Work Bench arrived with broken parts. Upon contacting the customer service phone number the call was forwarded to an answering service where they take a message and..." Read more Budsies - Poor quality, MADE IN CHINA! Budsies "Budsies advertises as being a handmade, USA-based business however, their products are MADE IN CHINA! This is a quote taken directly from their Etsy page: "Budsies® is a South Florida-based..." Read more Roca Labs - AMAZING Don Karl Juravin SAVED my life Roca Labs "I have been using the AMAZING invention of Don Karl Juravin from Roca Labs since Jan 2017. I started with a weight of 217 and my current weight is 178...." Read more Sears - Over charged and horrible customer service! Sears "I placed an order online with Sears. It was a great deal (at first). I ordered a patio umbrella with 4 seat cushions. After I added these to my cart..." Read more Gearbest - The best service Gearbest "The photo is from the most recent purchase, but I have already made more than 30 orders with many products. All products are quality, and even if you have a..." Read more NutriMost Saved My Life Nutrimost "At 52, had tried everything shy of bariatric surgery. Went to NutriMost at suggestion of my doctor. I was diabetic, had severe obstructive sleep apnea, and was in constant pain..." Read more