I am an X-airline employee and have traveled extensively utilizing numerous brands of bags. Travelpro by far is the worst I have ever used and will never buy another one. After 3 trips the wheels in the back of the spinner quite working and they want almost $40 to send replacements. Sucks-go to Costco and get something where the seller stands behind their products.
I consider ALL Travelpro products very poor quality.
This is a rear wheel and the other rear wheel is also starting to do the same thing. About broke our backs!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Number of Destinations|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "I thought the deal was too good to be true, but I gave it a try anyway. When we arrived at the hotel, they confirmed what was included in our..."
- "Stayed here for 5 days. Simply the best hotel you can find in Papagayo Gulf. The staff is always willing to help you. The food is great, with the system..."
- "My mom and I loved the location on the marina and all the different restaurants included in the package! Close walk to all the night life and beach.Would definitely come..."
- "My ISP was LPBroadband when I signed up. They installed a small 10" dish to connect to the tower (less than 500' away). When it became Skybeam, they removed the..."
- "I bought the Breyer's Chocolate and caramel Gelato and as I was eating it, I almost swallowed a gold piece of metal with two metal spikes on it. I made..."
- "On August 1st I was washing some sheets. The machine became unbalanced and instead of turning itself off, exploded, took out part of the wall, took out the dryer next..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."