Chicago, Illinois

Had three truck campers, #1 was a Sun-Lite, #2 was a Lance and #3 was a Travel Lite, specifically a 2010 Travel Lite.Bought primarily due to the lower cost.

Guess what - you get what you pay for.. Roof leaked causing about $1k worth of repairs. Would Travel Lite stand by it's product- No. Pissed and moaned about it being a roofing manufacturer's warranty although the problem was the workmanship at the seams and not the roof membrane.

Don't trust Larry as evidenced by other dealers who would no longer carry the product due similar issues.

So buy the Lance, might pay more but the resale value and the manufacturer stands behind hat they build.My loss is your gain....

Review about: Truck Camper.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Travell Lite?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Campers Inn Rv - No support after sale Campers Inn "I purchased a used travel trailer from Campers Inn RV in Ellwood City PA they are also know as Campers Inn RV Pittsburgh . While looking it over the salesman..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - European Whirl - January 2016 with the fabulous Patrick Sidney Trafalgar Tours "Well, the European Whirl really lived up to its name - you are always on the go - very early starts and late finishes and loads to see and do..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - 14 days in Egypt Trafalgar Tours "this was an absolutely wonderful trip... everything was great and everyone was great.. we all felt safe and our tour guide Adel Rafat made sure that everyone was helped with..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - After payment tour cancelled!!!! Trafalgar Tours "After paying a deposit weeks ago on a Trafalgar Tour to Croatia and Bosnia (the balance was paid today). Trafalgar simply cancelled the tour barely a month before departure. What..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more