Verified Reviewer

1.5

Ive been without internet for 8 days. Customer service ignores me for whole days at a time.

Theres literally no reason for this. They could troubleshoot my router and get me back up in 10 minutes, yet this is the 8th day straight with no service. Ive called, and emailed every contact I can find. No one will respond.

Ive ask for a partial refund and the billing department hasnt responded in 3 days. I commented on their FB page to try and get a response and they immediately blocked me and erased my comments describing my treatment. To top it all off I got an email this morning saying my automated $85 payment will be charged on the 23rd.

Ha! That part of their business is running like a top.

User's recommendation: Avoid Travel Data. Don’t use this company.

Preferred solution: A refund for the days of missed service and for them to fix my Internet finally. .

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

TravelData Reviews