am absolutely disgusted at the fact that travel trolley have taken money from my account when I informed am absolutely disgusted at the fact you have taken money from the account when I informed you that I do not wish to book with you any longer due to the bad customer service and not confirming any

details to to me in time. I spoke to you and you also sent me an email to say do not book on this link.

Why then have you still taken money out as I have been told by NatWest that you have taken the money when I told you on the phone I am no longer booking with them any longer. I need my money back asap.

I informed the lady that I do not wish to book with you any longer due to the bad customer service and not confirming any

details to to me in time.

I spoke to Siya and she also sent me an email to say do not book on this link. Why then have travel trolley still taken money out of my account?

I had been told by NatWest that travel trolley have taken the money even after I told Siya on the phone that I am no longer booking with them. I need my money back asap.

hav emailed Siya from travel trolley and And I have not had a response.

I was told there was no payment taken for the holiday and no confirmation was received. I was then informed to book only with a link that they would send. As there was very limes time for myself to book some tickets I decided not to book with yourselves: on receiving a call from yourself I told you that I would not be booking with your company and had booked else where with a different company.

However despite knowing this , you then went ahead and still took a payment from the account even thought I had not booked on the link that you sent.

I am asking you and making a complaint as to why or how this was done.

Upon reaching my destination I realised all my funds had been taken.

I had no spending money! Please refund my money as soon as possible .

If money is not returned I have to take further action.

Location: Riyadh, Riyadh Region