All the label information they provided was incorrect, the courier who collected my parcels told me that Transglobal Express are cheap, but ultimately awful.However, this isn't the worst of it.
My parcel arrived beaten up with a 37cm cut through one of the boxes. Not only did some of my valuable items arrive broken, but the insurance I bought from Transglobal Express turned out to be completely worthless. Despite providing photo evidence and proof of the cost of the broken items, they refused to pay a penny.
I feel doubly cheated and would never use them again.I wish I'd used a more reputable company, even if they are more expensive, my loss more than outweighs the cost.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I would like to bring to your attention the very UNPROFESSIONAL and HIGHLY UNETHICAL PRACTICE of MS. JENNIFER ABALOS, whose photo appears here with. To give you an insight, let..."
- "I sent 2 separate shipments with LBC - pick up dates were Sept 12th and Sept 26th. Both were promptly picked up at the appointed time. Things started..."
- "UPS Claims DisputePackage was picked up by UPS at my home 2/15/13 (Friday) in DelawareThe item was wrapped and taped with card board, forming an inner box around the item,..."
- "All the label information they provided was incorrect, the courier who collected my parcels told me that Transglobal Express are cheap, but ultimately awful. However, this isn't the worst of..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."