All the label information they provided was incorrect, the courier who collected my parcels told me that Transglobal Express are cheap, but ultimately awful.However, this isn't the worst of it.

My parcel arrived beaten up with a 37cm cut through one of the boxes. Not only did some of my valuable items arrive broken, but the insurance I bought from Transglobal Express turned out to be completely worthless. Despite providing photo evidence and proof of the cost of the broken items, they refused to pay a penny.

I feel doubly cheated and would never use them again.I wish I'd used a more reputable company, even if they are more expensive, my loss more than outweighs the cost.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Transglobal Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Shippingquest - Delivery Service Review Shippingquest "My worst experience in US! I shouldn't have trusted this company and I highly recommend you to aboid working with them: _ There are more charges than what is shown..." Read more Central Transport - Wet pallets/destroyed pallets Central Transport "when we recieved our delivery 5-17-17the boxes were soaking wet. our previous delivery the pallet was destroyed to the point where the merchandise was all over the truck. we reloaded..." Read more Fedex - "Customer has requested non-express clearance" Fedex "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..." Read more Ups Store - UPS Package Lost / Stolen by UPS Empoyees Ups Store "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more HayNeedle - Waiting on Replacement Piece HayNeedle "I ordered a white bathroom Belham Longbourn Linen Tower. It cost over $250.00. It took several weeks to get here and after beginning to assemble it, one of the pieces..." Read more TruGreen nightmare Trugreen "I am paying way to much for poor service! All I wanted was the crab grass killed and they couldn't even do that. Scott's was bought out by TruGreen and..." Read more Truebill Inc - Truebill.com Scam Truebill Inc "The main reason why I downloaded this app was to cancel unwanted subscriptions. After a month of "canceling" the subscriptions, I was still being billed out by the companies! I..." Read more