Transaxtion Advisory Services - Gregory bair of Transaxtion Group, LLC, Kansas CHEATED 300$
My name is Rani devi from India, I freelancer in Freelancer.com (which is a good freelancing site). My brother and myself wanted to start a business in Florida, so we decided to hire someone who has good experience. Upon seeing Mr.Gregory bair's (Transaxtion Group, LLC, Kansas) profile in same freelancer.com, with positive reviews (hidden with many negative reviews, i digged out later) we contacted him to do this job. after hours and hours of conversation we agreed to pay him 775$ to register company, appoint a registered agent, virtual office service, EIN number and bank account.
He demanded 300$ as advance payment(even though freelancer.com has a secured escrow system) and tricked somehow and got it. the moment he got money in his account, he told me that he want to go out with his wife, he doesn't even have time to tell what documents he need to open company. that was before thanksgiving day, so i thought may be he is bit busy with family. I waited for 48 hours, but he never get back to me.
I contacted him about the process, he asked me to give my name alone, he not even listened to my requirement of adding my permanent address in India, even though there is a provision to do. Also, i have asked to add members to the company, he told that he will get that later after registering company. I don't know why he did that. Finally, he registered a company on our name.
He contacted me this evening with company registration details. all of the the sudden he asked for more money, without even listening to my words. He just wanted to grab more money and started refusing all my request and conversed as follows:
I did not sign up to teach you the laws of US LLCs :)
you do not add members with the secretary of state
There is NO place anywhere on the Florida website to put members.
you are wasting time
just please let me know if you want to proceed
you need medication
you are self destructive
Like this he started talking something not related to work.
To change communication address and add members he tricked to get 475$ more.
I have asked just 2 questions:
1. Why he haven't put my Indian address while opening company and why he is refusing to change the address after company registration?
2. Why won't Florida SOS won't allow to add members in LLC?
For this 2 question he never gave a straight answer, he started to use bad & unprofessional words (finally, he asked to admit in hospital :) ) , cheated 300$ (hardly earned money) and finally still tricking to get 475$ more to change the address alone!!
I WANT TO ALERT OTHERS NOT TO GET INTO HIS TRAP AND LOOSE MONEY.
I ATTACHED THE PERSONS PICTURE HERE
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Finance Business Consulting
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- "This whirlpool refrigerator i purchased, color: wine orchid, model: 14062 IC255 TCG4 NEO, serial NO: INA 132005954 on date: 09/08.2013.The refrigerator explode on 13/07/2014 and fire on house. Fired Almost..."
- " i had placed a prepaid order for a karbonn titanium s5 mobile on Getitbazaar, provided by Technix electronics on oct 30 2013. order id : 100008657. An amount of..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."