We bought a new Trane Central air conditioning system to replace the original system for our condo in Boynton Beach, FL, and have had it routinely serviced by the installer approximately semi annually.During the last service in May of 2013, the installer reported that the compressor was coroded and looked like it was over ten years old.

We reported it to Trane by regular mail, telephone message and on their customer information website. We received a customer file number three days later, but in the three weeks since we have heard nothing despite repeated attempts to contact Trane by phone.

I spent thousands on this machine and it is going to fail soon.Look at all the rust and at the flake of paint over a foot long hanging from the unit.

Review about: Trane Air Conditioning Units.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Trane?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Concrete Canvas Flooring Installation Review Concrete Canvas "This is company is terrible!!! We hired them to do our floors a couple years ago and it was the worst experience of my life. We had to hire someone..." Read more Gutter Helmet is Terrible Gutter Helmet "Well, I just got done removing the last of the Gutter Helmet (GH) from my house. It did keep the leaves out, but it also kept the water out..." Read more Empire Today - Disappointed Customer Empire Today "My review would not allow me to post the pics. I took these pics of some of the issues with our Hardwood floors that were installed a couple months ago...." Read more TRANE on Wrong Track Trane "In June 2009 I purchased a complete Trane XL16i variable speed air conditioner and gas furnace for over $11,500; not to mention extra dollars spent on changing out metal ducts..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Dhgate - Wrong color Dhgate " After ordering a jersey and receiving it, I discovered the color to be wrong and not as it was pictured, after contacting the seller and not reaching a conclusion,..." Read more Fire Fly Hoverboard - Totally Ripped Off Son Has No Christmas Present Fire Fly Hoverboard "Here is my story, I had purchased a Lamborghini 8 Houverboard from firefly, for a Christmas present for my son, after using it for only 10 days it started beeping..." Read more