My cousin and I took this trip of a lifetime in September 2016 after years of dreaming and planning.It was everything we had hoped and more.

I was so impressed with Trafalgar and in particular our tour director Daren Blake. His knowledge and attention to detail was very impressive. Daren planned things so that everywhere we went, we arrived before the crowds, which made the experiences even better. The historical knowledge he shared of beautiful Ireland kept the trip fascinating and fun.

The assigned seats on the coach, and being moved up 3 rows every day was ingenious and avoided the uncomfortable situations I've heard about from friends who have used other tour companies. Watching other tour groups handling their luggage to and from their hotel rooms added to our conviction that we had indeed selected the right company. Can't forget to mention our incredible driver Tony Davis. He was amazing.

I have been recommending Trafalgar to all of my friends and know who I'll turn to for our next adventure.Just have to decide where to go next.

I liked: Itinerary and skill of the tour directory and driver, Country, Culture, People, Scenery, History.

I didn't like: Medieval dinner at dunguaire castle.

5.0
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Trafalgar Tours?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.