San Diego, California

We had an awesome tour guide, named Simone Testa. He knew everything and everyone. He thought out all possible problems in advance and took care of every detail. Greece had a worker's strike when we were there, but we had a bus driver and went to other destinations. It was an incredible value and we could never had seen what we did without a guide!

Related: Trafalgar Tours - Traveling to Australia

We saw two islands and visited a winery, ancient ruins, a pompai like museum, several local restaurants and great accommodations. We think we have found a way to travel that suits us. We met wonderful travel companions and got along with everyone.

Greece is a little bit hard to traverse, so if you haven't walked 5 miles a day, you should prepare yourself by getting in shape! It is worth the effort.

Well done!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Trafalgar Tours Tour Guide
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Trafalgar Tours?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

City Discovery City Sightseeing Dublin Hop On Hop Off Tour Booking Review from Huyton Quarry, England City Discovery "Booked and paid for two children's tickets - age category five to sixteen - for my six-and-eleven-year-olds, on company's website, only to find out children up to the age of..." Read more Pilot Flying J Gas Tank Refill Review Pilot Flying J "I've been buying fuel, and gas from pilot for almost 20 years. This is why most drivers don't care for stopping at the pilot/flying j stores in Texas, West Memphis,..." Read more Ta Travelcenters Of America Sanitary Conditions Review from Houston, Texas Ta Travelcenters Of America "COMPLAINT AT TA MERIDIAN MS.THE PERSON THAT TAKES CARE OF CLEANING THE SHOWERS IN MORNING DAY SHIFT.IS EXTREAMLY RUDE,UNPOLITE AND WITH NO MANNERS ..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - European Whirl - January 2016 with the fabulous Patrick Sidney Trafalgar Tours "Well, the European Whirl really lived up to its name - you are always on the go - very early starts and late finishes and loads to see and do..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more