Melbourne, Victoria

My husband and I are planning our trip to Europe next year. I saw this add from Trafalgar and when I called the Trafalgar agent to lock in this deal I was told that because I was planning to travel in July 2017 a surcharge would apply.

I plan to book the European Whirl in July 2017 so this deal should apply. Apparently not!.

This is false advertising. It is either $499 or not! Why would Trafalgar advertise for this price - if the deal is not applicable. I believe Trafalgar should stick to the deal advertised.

Not happy with this.

Review about: Trafalfar Tours.

I didn't like: False advertising.

2.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Trafalgar Tours?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Trafalgar Tours - Loved our Best of Ireland 2016 Tour Trafalgar Tours "My cousin and I took this trip of a lifetime in September 2016 after years of dreaming and planning. It was everything we had hoped and more. I..." Read more National Travel Associates L.L.C. Scam and Rude National Travel Associates "They are a telemarketing agency that will call you and sell booking services. The service is to supposedly help companies with trade show booking (which are planned 6 months to..." Read more Pilot Flying J Cheese Danish Pastry Review Pilot Flying J "I went to the Store this morning Got 2 coffes and a hostess cheese Danis and to later find out the Cheese Danis had mold on it.Makes me doubt the..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - Loved our Best of Ireland 2016 Tour Trafalgar Tours "My cousin and I took this trip of a lifetime in September 2016 after years of dreaming and planning. It was everything we had hoped and more. I..." Read more Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Don Karl Juravin "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Dhgate - Excellence! Dhgate "I have had nothing but excellent customer service and fast service from my experiences with DHgate. I am a very happy customer. The shipping time was faster than I had..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more