Pretoria, Gauteng

After paying a deposit weeks ago on a Trafalgar Tour to Croatia and Bosnia (the balance was paid today).Trafalgar simply cancelled the tour barely a month before departure.

What about the airplane tickets that have already been booked? Are there any alternatives or do you simply not care? No one seems to be able to give any answers. Trafalgar South Africa's public relations officer sent me a crappy little e mail that she won't be available until the 16th of this month and referred me to three other people who contact details she omitted.

What does she think am I supposed to do? Send a carrier pigeon? One of these persons I was able to track down via google (because of course I have nothing better to so). A Mr Beyers from Insight immediately sent me a very polite letter explaining that he would refer my complaint it Trafalgar - TO WHOM I COMPLAINED IN THE FIRST PLACE!

So I guess no joy there!I have included proof of payment.

Review about: Croatia And Bosnia Tour.

Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Trafalgar Tours?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.