I place an order for a surplice.I spoke with Juan Navarrete, I send him an email about the surplice I wanted to order.

He send me a vestment form so I can fill it out! I fill out the form, then send it back. He send me the PayPal request for the payment. I paid him.

But I notice on the PayPal request it was under someone else name. I did my search on him. I found him on Facebook, he is a Mexican low life piece of …. He is a former seminarian from the Archdiocese of Omaha.

He was kick out of seminary. He started the Tradition Business for himself to steal money from priests, seminarians, and laypeople from the church because scram website store: Tradition ecclesiastical tailoring! He is a liar and a CRIMINAL!!!!

I hope God forgives him for injustice service in the Church!!!!STAY AWAY FROM HIS WEBSITE!!!!!

Review about: Surplice.

I didn't like: Suck.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring?

Comments