Singapore, Singapore

I was started trading on Aug 28 2015 with 1k then I made some profit and again my broker asked me to deposit 2k. Then after 1 day the open trades are in minus (-) and again he asked me to deposit more money to recover the minus and take more profits. I told him I don't want more profit, just $100 per day is enough for me and told him not to ask me again and again. I told him that I will WD my money, then he said you can't WD now because open trades are in minus(-) then I deposited same way up to 27k . Then i made profits and asked for WD, he said don't WD now let's make profits then will do WD, I said I don't want more profits pls allowed me to WD at least my deposited money, then he said ok will do the WD end of week, he said like that, then last Friday my a/c balance was 148k and open trades went to minus -70k, then I asked my broker to close my all open trades and I will do WD, he said ok will do then again he asked me to trade on Dax,I said no, I don't want to open any more new trade and asked him to approve my WD request, he said will do end of day, then he trade my a/c Dax with 20 size then he disabled trades and he left for the day. Later trade was keep on going minus.. I tired to close Dax but getting trade disabled status. I tried to chat with him and called him but no response. The time my trades went to minus -100k and free margin was only 45k , then I asked him can I now close all open trades and shall I will WD only my deposited money, he said we can't do now . He Keep on forcing me open trades.. Finally the balance was 164k and minus was -130k .. Then finally he asked me to deposit more 25k and will ask finance team to give bonus 30 to 45k then will decrease the minus value by 45% then you do WD for a the money on Monday. I said I can't. He said "no bro otherwise will loss all your money.." He convinced me to deposit 25k and pressurises me to do it fast as Russian vip team waiting for deposit to give signals to decrease our minus from -125k to -70k, finally I deposited 22.5k then asked me to more 7.5k then only Russian team will access to trade .. I said no .. I don't have money all my credit cards already exceed limits. He then said ok and will ask finance departments to give loan for $7500 then you can pay by Monday.. I said as per our agreement today you have to reduce our minus from 125 to 70k then I can pay and WD my all money's on Monday .. He said yes 100% you can WD Monday ..after that he open one trade TVIX with size 3 without my approval and despite of me telling not to do... suddenly my a/c balance went minus from 188k and disabled..then I tried to chat with my broker why did you open this trades and what happen to my a/c .. He said Russian team working on it then he left.. Then I can't do any thing now. Totally I upset now. Lost sleep on Saturday and Sunday.. Then again I chatted with my broker and called Tradingbanks support team on Monday, my broker told me we are working on it .. After sometime I was able to access my a/c with 208k balance and open trade minus -250k, which one last Friday we traded TVIX that went - 150k .. I asked I want my money and I don't want any profits , but my broker said you have to pay the balance $7500 then only you can able to WD money.. I said, you only told me last Friday will reduce minus from 45% .. Now what happen it went -250k, first reduce from-250k to -100k then I will make renaming deposit, then he said no you have to complete your credit balance, I said I can't .. Then He closed some open trades .. But now again my a/c disabled.. If I called finance department they said you check with your broker .. My broker told me again you have to pay renaming money then will do WD..still Chatting with my broker but no good news..

Note: it happen all because my broker disabled my trades so I can't open/close the trade from my a/c . I don't know how from client a/c broker can trade ..

See attached screen shot for my trades details..

Please help me to get my money back.. I need to pay my credit card bill .. Pls help me on this ..

Review about: Tradingbank Forex Trading.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tradingbanks?

Submit review

Comments

Old fox
Montreal, Quebec, Canada #1253237

I posted my previous comment before reading the other users' reviews which are valuable evidences from.victims showing that these men are effectively dangerous CHEATS -SCAMS. Once kept in their net , no way to get back your money even with the help of attorneys to whom you ' ll have to pay again with uncertain results.

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States #1220735

u got scammed. u should not of kept giving him money. find a good lawyer

Ontario, California, United States #1180461

Scam or not why would you take on such highly leveraged positions?Also TVIX is already 2x leveraged and tracks the 1st and 2nd month VIX futures.

The reason why leverage doesn't work is because it takes a 33% gain to overcome a 25% loss.

A 100% gain is required to overcome a 50% loss and so on.Your account was destined to go to zero.

I read very carefully the review.I think the comment in here it's a good advice.

If you really think they've made something illegal to you and you have all the documents, you can contact your lawyer.Anyway i think these things cannot happen, i don't believe that a broker like TradingBanks make such a thing.

TradingBanks is a good broker!Raj Kam (or unixsolaris whaterever your name is) i never had problems on withdrawals, they were always correct and on time.

Not talking about other positive things they offer. What is the sense of asking your money back here if were you who opened some wrong positions?! U lost, who can help you now? All the broker can do is to suggest you what is the best decision to take but it's always on you to decide.

Come on Raj Kam you are aware of what you can do in these conditions ( u pretend to have the proofs ) get a lawyer.If u don't do it, then i guess there 's something hidden in this post and your interest is somewhere else....

if need anyone help how to refund money from this fraud broker(tradingbaanks) .. pls contact me unix.solaris21@gmail.com..

Stil not yet get my money from scam broker tradingbanks

Hi Friends, please don't trading with tradingbanks.com is No 1 SCAM and fraud.. if anyone want more information about this company .. Please check below url..

also check in google more about this scam company ..

GP_2015

Hi Admin,

I have all the decrements with Skype with my broker ..if anyone help then i can post all the Skype chat details

GP_2015

hi Friends, Please help me how to get my money back.Thanks

With Regards