Tradesy - Unhappy customer

44 of 452 Tradesy reviews

I purchased a Gucci purse and tried to have it authenticated only to find out it was a fake.I originally bought it from Shop Hers who merged with Tradesy.

The sellers name GoLuxe. It was in an original Gucci box which makes this even worse. How can a company advertise how honest and authentic their products are but only to find out they are nothing but frauds. I would like to post this on every social media site that I can.

I watched different yiutubers praise this site. I wonder if their bags are fake.

This company is a disgrace and should be ashamed of themselves.Don't buy from Tradesy or Shop Hers

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Gucci Soho Shoulder Bag
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #926122

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tradesy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
44 of 452 Tradesy reviews

Oct 12, 2016 #1226156 San Francisco, California, United States

This sounds absolutely disgraceful. I was in a similar situation with a Louis Vuitton Pallas bag and it turned out being fake, with authentic print being photoshopped onto the picture. Was never refunded!! The only way I would buy again was if it was authenticated. But I did just recently requested an invite to sign up for a new service that authenticates and that I pray launches soon. Here's the link: http://promo.the-nobo.com/luxury-revalued/ Fingers crossed that I'm early enough on the beta list that they invite me.

0 0 Reply

Oct 08, 2016 #1224099 Newell, North Carolina, United States

I have a collection of purses that I no longer use & selling them on Tradesy. They are name brand & would never be dishonest. Fakes are a sellers issue not Tradesy. I have never had an issue with any of the purses I sold & bcuz I am honest the buyer knows what they are getting. With that being said I would never buy anything super expensive from any website unless it is the direct retailer from brand I want. Buyers beware with anything u buy on line.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tradesy.
Filing a new complaint about
×