San Mateo, California
4.3K views 4 comments
100% full Not resolved

I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy.Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd sell right away.

the woman received the belt, and a day later complained to tradesy saying the item was not as described. she sent the item to tradesy and they said the item wasn't as described, so her money was refunded and I'm still waiting for my $490 belt weeks later. They didn't even ask me what was exchanged between the buyer and I and immediately believed her. The buyer had never purchased any items from the site before or had any items for sale.

And I had many items for sale and made a couple purchasing. There were plenty pictures of the belt AND she had even asked for me to take more of the item, which i obliged. Tradesy is a *** site.

Do not sell items on that garbage website.good riddance

Review about: Louis Vuitton Belt.

I didn't like: Customer service, How sellers are treated.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Tradesy Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $300
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Submit review

Comments

sudra

I have plenty of issues with Tradesy. I've addresses them

with Tradesy and waiting to see if they make some adjustments

in their practices. And besides their practices I also think

their advertisements are deceptive and misleading.

I started to see a lot of buyers have turned themselves into eBay buyers and are very demanding and love to return everything they've bought--it's a trend. Definitely more seller complaints also. Let's see how Tradesy deals with this eBay issue.

I do hope Tradesy reads these stories and gets a clue, as the sellers' complaints are accumulating day by day.

johnnacalverase

This same person Nicole R bought a pair of white Snakeskin Coach shoes from me. She told Tradesy she got a black pair of shoes instead. She switched the new Coach shoes for a pair of black shoes, sent them back to Tradesy and they shipped the switched out shoes back to me.

They do nothing about this kind of fraud....