Tradesy - Review about Jeans from Cape Coral, Florida

373 of 452 Tradesy reviews

I ordered a 75.00 pair of miss me jeans New With tags from DD Danell.......Instead I received an old pair of mossimo jean's that were probably purchased at Target about 5 years ago...

what I purchased and what I received were from two different worlds... just saying!!!!!!! What a poor misrepresentation of your Company#!!! If the problem doesn't get fixed I will seek legal counsel.

I either want the jeans that I ordered and I have email confirmation that's what I purchased .. I have a feeling that this seller just sent anything so they would have a source of temporary funds... it's leaving a bad taste behind. ..

I hope this gets fixed quick and I was looking forward in wearing my new jeans for Christmas this year... I was ripped off by the product that was sent. . I will make sure I don't order from your sellers, since they aren't reliable sources..

i ordered a pair of San Edelman boots along with the miss me jeans and after charging me 140.00, these were cancelled and I'm still waiting for a refund back on my card for the boots.... What the heck!!!!!!! You are not interviewing your sellers to protect your name for crying out loud I Guess that going to be a problem too! !!!!!

I need someone to acknowledge this concern I'm having with the miss me jeans and complete refund on my boots that were cancelled from the seller immediately#!!!! Further more there are brown stains on the leg that look like chocolate stained paints or perhaps it's ***.

Totally disgusted and its completely appalling that you can take advantage of consumers in such a manner..I accept a call back or an email to discuss this horrible situation ..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Jeans
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #572788

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tradesy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 8 Yes 8 5 No 5
Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
373 of 452 Tradesy reviews

Dec 06, 2015 #1074833

Just wondering if the internet would be able to shut them down for scamming people.

0 1 Reply

Jul 21, 2016 #1188209 North Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Then you obviously don't know much about the internet if you think that shopping online = a gamble. @OP if you paid via Paypal chargeback/CC/Bank etc. just issue a chargeback and include these pictures.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tradesy.
Filing a new complaint about
×