New York, New York

I have been buying these Trader Joe's Sweet, Savory & Tart Trail Mix Granola Bars for a few years.Today I opened the wrapper only to see the approx.

⅓ of the bar is missing. I believe Trader Joe's reduced the product size, but not the wrapper. Therefore it is obvious that something has changed…yet the full price remains.

I do not have an older box so I cannot compare the weight of the older bars.

This one says 1.2 oz each.I am certain the last time the weight was more because the granola bar inside the wrapper was bigger.

Review about: Trail Mix Granola Bars.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Product size has been noticably reduced, but price has not! / $4
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Trader Joes?

Comments

Go online to Ebay or a similar site and see if anyone has older bars for sale. If they do, you could find out the weight of the old bars.

Morton Salt - Allergic reaction to System Saver II additive in the salt? Morton Salt "I was out of my regular water softener salt and reluctantly bought Morton's System Saver II as a substitute. The company adds an additive in the product to help..." Read more Ferrero Rocher - We have purchased a pack of Ferrero choclates in Oct'16 from Best Price Jammu. Ferrero Rocher "I am attaching the pictures of chocolates whose manufacturing date is Sep'16 and expiry June'17, price 449/-. We have purchased a box of Ferrero choclates in Oct'16 from Best Price..." Read more Hostess Brands - Horrible Hostess Brands "We brought 2 packages of Hostess donettes and everything is different from the package, donut taste and size. The package is terrible and so cheap the zip tie to keep..." Read more Tyson Foods - FLYING BIRDS Tyson Foods "...I Recently purchased a 14 piece pack of chicken wings from Walmart and decovered to my shock that when I open the pack..." Read more Resume Now - They Stoled money from my bank account also Resume Now "They first charged me $1.95 for 1 time use for resume builder and i told them i do not want to be a member and they charged me 2 more..." Read more Tadd Wholesale Supply - TADDWHOLESALE is crooked..BUYER BEWARE! Tadd Wholesale Supply "I purchased a 6 lot of A/C filters from them. Box came in with a cardboard patch over the bottom corner of package. I thought nothing of it and put..." Read more Truebill Inc - Truebill.com Scam Truebill Inc "The main reason why I downloaded this app was to cancel unwanted subscriptions. After a month of "canceling" the subscriptions, I was still being billed out by the companies! I..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more