Trader Joes - Trader Joe's reduces size of granola bar but wrapper is the orignal size!
I have been buying these Trader Joe's Sweet, Savory & Tart Trail Mix Granola Bars for a few years.Today I opened the wrapper only to see the approx.
⅓ of the bar is missing. I believe Trader Joe's reduced the product size, but not the wrapper. Therefore it is obvious that something has changed…yet the full price remains.
I do not have an older box so I cannot compare the weight of the older bars.
This one says 1.2 oz each.I am certain the last time the weight was more because the granola bar inside the wrapper was bigger.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Product size has been noticably reduced, but price has not!
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Trail Mix Granola Bars
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "Donald Holmes 2713 Ave D (off hwy3) Dickinson, Texas 77539 email@example.com I buy some of the Chip Ahoy Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookie. When I opened the bag. I immediately noticed cookies missing and 2..."
- "I have a complaint to make which I think you need to know about. I grabbed a bag of new unopened Barbecue chips for a quick snack. Ripped open the..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."
- "I am catering company, most of my client find me outside Thumbtack! Anyway I try it and find a lot of good leads that was made for me, I send..."
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."