Lexington, South Carolina

Update by user Apr 01, 2016

Original owner, have always took care of this boat, never hit anything like a stump, floating log, or anything that would cause this. Just driving this boat causes this boat's hull to flex enough to crack.

Original review posted by user Mar 31, 2016

Maybe not the new ones but mine sure is.Since new, I struggled with the leaks thinking early on it was the live well system, transom plug, bilge system, ect.

No it's hull cracks, had a local weld shop weld from the outside only to have it crack again in the same place or a different one. I finally removed the front deck and all the flotation foam and this is what I see.

I believe I can get this fixed, I tried to take it to a Tracker dealer but Tracker denied the claim.Too bad is has to be my labor and my expense to get this fixed.

Review about: 2003 Tracker Pro Team 185 Boat.

I liked: Value.

I didn't like: Warranty.

Review #820552 is a subjective opinion of a user.

3.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Tracker Boats Boat
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Let me have market value for trade on new boat

Had an Experience with TRACKER Boats?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion