San Bernardino, California

Update by user Dec 15, 2015

Reported to the DRE and on the BBB, also Yelp looks like TR Realty just pays and has the negative reviews erased. Who does business so shady none other than TR Realty and Bradford Roberts.

Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2015

TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA.Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow.

What a ***.

His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that.He pays yelp to wash away the negative reviews generated by his lackeys practicing bad business ripping everyone off, look deeper and you will see for yourself.

2.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tr Realty?

Comments

lovinger0151
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1186899

A court proceeding has been initiated to seek the identity of this author. The case number is A-16-737551-C, District Court, Clark County Nevada. This notice unique ID number is abcd56

DKLUG1
to lovinger0151 Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1221168

It says above your post the author of the report wants to be contacted, why didn't you just push that button instead of further litigation?

We all want you to stop posting things online defending yourself it just further destroys the associates and undermines companies reputation.

Why not just do a better job, seems pretty clear that you just upset everyone and are partially if not completely incompetent.

RodelioL0pez
to lovinger0151 Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico #1230776

Start a court proceeding in Mexico too. You are a fool and your underhanded practices and backstabbing are no longer being tolerated.

lovinger0151
Los Angeles, California, United States #1185190

Thanks for gathering up and cosolidating information.Too many companies just erase all the truth and post a bunch of phony reviews how great they are, looks like TR does that trick.

Sneaky business practice.I had a post on yelp they were able to remove a while back in March 2015.

Horrible company.

Bradford Roberts and his lackeys.