Tr Realty - Review in Real Estate category from San Bernardino, California
Update added by user Dec 15, 2015
Reported to the DRE and on the BBB, also Yelp looks like TR Realty just pays and has the negative reviews erased. Who does business so shady none other than TR Realty and Bradford Roberts.
Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2015
TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA.Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow.
What a ***.
His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that.He pays yelp to wash away the negative reviews generated by his lackeys practicing bad business ripping everyone off, look deeper and you will see for yourself.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "Avana Lenox in Atlanta Georgia is ant Infested. I moved in two weeks ago and have been dealing with ants in every room (literally) everyday I asked to be let out..."
- "All cited lack of performance for HOA [Home Owners Association] management continue & has retrograded from poor to untenable.Note that G3 provides HOA property management, the subject of this review...."
- "I bought a one-bedroom apartment from Mr Joseph Chou's property company off-the-plan in 2003 for $428,000. The location looked very good and it was waterfront property -- I ticked all the..."
- "I had no roaches the last time this guy came out and when he came for a 80$ check up the same day I seen a sworn of cockroaches on..."
- "Pama Management on Highland Avenue in San Bernardino California is a slum Lord outfit. with a bunch of ignorant *** black people working in the office. my complex manager her name was Lakisha,..."
- "So disrespectful after they got my money. They took my money for an apartment then moved someone else in. Attached are pictures of the new place they wanted me to..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."