Review about Tr Realty Property Management from Los Angeles, California
ISSUE NOT RESOLVED
If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be involved in a business transaction where one of their agents will litigate with you or your client.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Tr Realty Property Management
- Review category
- Real Estate
Had an experience with Tr Realty? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 86 Yes 86 ✓
You May Also Like
- "I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments. The..."
- "I'm living in a property managed by Randy Salvator of RMS Companies and I'm having some issues. I think Randy could be doing a bit more to take ownership of..."
- "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "I recently tried priceline.com to rent a car -- without success. No big deal. Subsequently I changed my mind and decided not to travel that week at all. Now, every couple..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."