Review about Tr Realty Property Management from Los Angeles, California
If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be involved in a business transaction where one of their agents will litigate with you or your client.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Tr Realty Property Management
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you are hard-working, honest, and looking for affordable housing, BEWARE of Kingwood Lakes Apartments at 3700 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, Texas. Beware of any Adara Community in this area! They..."
- "Erased negative reviews from their past coming back to haunt the new year. Do not believe all their phone baloney reviews, pretty easy to see it's fiction when you start reading..."
- "Hired by this company Cristian apartment for the period up. Saw the photos on the Flipkey sitewhere it counted apartment in front of the sea with balcony and ocean view..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them! I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since..."
- "I have been a great customer of Amazon.com for a very long time, it must have been at least 10+ years. I have purchased everything from little things to..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."