Verified Reviewer

I notice that I am complaining about the same problem that I have complained about before for seven years I finally got a stove that works but after 7 years I DON'T have any Air I have put in a maintenance request in April again in May and now July its going to be 90 degrees on Wednesday July 5 I am 73/74 years old with underline medical condition. In April my rent went up an $100.00.

Why is trash, mattress outside my door. My apartment has never been painted before I moved in since I been living there.

I have talked to Alisha she surge her shoulder and said 25 people was ahead of me I called Saunda no response i left a message with management no response.

If I didn't pay rent by today I would have a letter on my door 3 day notice this has been going on for 7 years patching up is not because after a period of time that tape wears off. I am asking for some help. Come and inspect my apartment.

I have paid $1000.00 for 3 months without air Sectiom 8 tenants maintenance department is better than yours.

So what's the next step? I live in The Moors Apartments

User's recommendation: Make sure everything is working and you can tolerate the maintenance request. It’s not a bad community to live in it’s just keeping up the maintenance request.

Location: Reynoldsburg, Ohio

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

TR Properties Reviews