Taipei, Tai-Pei

In normal times, I like to surf online and buy some items, especially plush toys. As for these plush toys, I usually give it to my girls, nephew or niece. Shopping on the internet, we have to choose a good buyer firstly. Toyswill gave me a very strong impression.

Related: Lazada Philippines - Toy Review from Las Pi, Rizal

The pictures in this store are really taken and the shooting details can be enlarged, which can show the real quality, and the appearance is pretty. People dare to shoot their real items, which proved that they do have confidence to ensure the quality of plush toys.

I once bought a toy panda and after 8 days I received it. It is smooth and no fall of feathers. Customer service attitude is also very polite, which increased my satisfaction again. Therefore, I want to share this shopping experience here.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Toy
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Toyswill?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Tradesy - Review about Unfair Sales Practices in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tradesy "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..." Read more EBAY MEMBERS ARE GOOD TARGETS FOR SCAMMERS Ebay "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more E Timothy Mccullough - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS E Timothy Mccullough "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more