Toyota Sunnywale - Ridiculous reason
My name is Qiang Li, an International student from China. I had a sad car repair experience which take place at Toyota Sunnywale. The next day after my new Toyota Corol first free maintain, I found the check light was on, I have to return the car,to see dealer again. After about 2 hours check out I got a report, the electrisic system was brocken I need leave my car there and will charge $6,500.00, with $29.00 check fee.
I asked the dealer: Why, and how can the system brocken? Well: That would not your fault and neither ours, of cause can not be quality problem of the car... then who’s made it brocken probebely? I asked the dealer, That hard to say…
After maintaining the my car getting electric system broken, and not my fault, I need pay to repair it’s seems not make sense... I hope you Toyota as a famous company should fair trade your custemor and fit my car free.
2226 St. Francis Drive,
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason was not make sennce
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2014 Toyota Corolla
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "My wife and myself were on Southwest flight 4084 from Dallas Love field(DAL) to Washington Regan(DCA) on July 5th 2015. We chose to sit in the seats 18E and 18F...."
- "Don't purchase any product from this company or sear's. My advice to anyone.The shipped new product turned out to be ..."
- "For years I was struggling to find a cable TV and internet service provider without any long term commitments and contracts but always got trapped by companies who later got..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."