Verified Reviewer

They promise one prices and charge another. They dismissed me as a patient of 7 years because I complained about not being told my cleaning was canceled and lost 1'2 day of work.

Then they told me I needed to spend money to see the Dr and get xrays before getting another cleaning, and they all would have to be done on separate days They're unprofessional and allow employees to bring their children to work - not in any kiddy area, but exposed to the dangers of the office. I wasted 1/2 a day of work/income for nor reason. So I would lose 4 half-days of work, just to get my teeth cleaned. I had recent Xrays, but they refused to accept them because they weren't form their office, but from another dentist for another procedure.

Then they failed to answer my calls or texts to make the appointments and forced me to go online to make an appointment, a process that required that I agree to 5 different forms and still did not allow me to set an appointment. What I had done is sign away my right to sue them. Immediately thereafter, they "dismissed me as a patient (of 7 years) because I complained to the Dr in an email which read:

"Dear Maria

Do u know

That your employees squander your patients time

That they do not get that patients lose a half a day of work coming down there

I lost 1/2 day of work. Thanks to a cancellation that I was not informed about.

He just left a message at 6 AM on the phone.

I dont even get messages on

Didnt even bother to try to follow up to make sure I got the message her to call me at a reasonable hour

Then they did not call the next day or the next week to reschedule

Then, when I tried to reschedule, they tell me I have to see you first

Then I said I want to see you on the same day I see my hygienist

Then they said the only hygienist that I can use is Aila who only works on Fridays and you never work on Fridays. So now I have to make two additional trips down there.

NO MORE ROOM ON FORM

User's recommendation: Stay away.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Towncare Dental Pros: Aila is a good hygienist.

Towncare Dental Cons: Lie about prices do not notify of cancellations, Do not answer phones or return tetxs hard to make apppointments, Must sign forms giving away your protections and privacy, Have to come on separate days to see dr get xrays get cleaned, Require unnecessary xrays and other procedures.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Towncare Dental Reviews