Town to Town Movers - Thieves, Liars, nasty, and down right HORRIBLE HUMAN BEINGS!

2 of 3 Town to Town Movers reviews

I have never experienced or heard of such a horrible crime in my entire long life.What they did not steal they viscously destroyed!

I can never replace my family furniture, pictures, silver, documents, training certificates, licenses, and paintings. I am still using a sleeping bag on a floor because they stole my grandmothers whole antique bedroom set and my expensive orthopedic bed. When I called the owner to try and recover my property he told me "Don't ever call this F___KEN number again!". I'm still devastated, depressed and sick over this unbelievable crime against me.

It's taken my almost a year before I could even talk about it. Even my boxes I personally packed to protect the contents from damage where opened, took what they wanted and dumped broken into other boxes. They turned 5 rooms of priceless memories, years of work, expensive test equipment and tools into less than one room of broken trash! I still don't even have one picture of my departed parents and friends.

I now live out what's left of my life in mental aguish and horrible pain, not knowing if I can ever recover from this unbelievable nightmare.This is not the America I grew up in, please tell me the name of this *** I now live in?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Services

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Pure deliberate evil destruction of personal property
    • Criminals

Reason of review:
Robbed and devastated
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Forced Eviction
Review category
Transportation and Storage
review #889422

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Town to Town Movers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 3 Town to Town Movers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Baloney

Dec 01 #1248396

I would have thought that someone suffering such "extensive damage" could do better than a pic of an undamaged computer and a pile of normal-looking boxes. Next.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.