Town Motors Porsche Englewood Nj - ATTENTION!!! AVOID TOWN PORSCHE!!! WORST SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER!!!
I would like to warn others so hopefully this does not happen to anyone else.I brought my wife's Porsche Cayenne to Porsche Town Motors in Englewood, NJ to get a routine service.
While they were road testing our vehicle they hit another vehicle. Thank G-d everyone is OK however, Town Motors has now completely screwed us! They have had our vehicle for 4 weeks now and even though they promised to take care of ALL of the body damage they have in fact made it even worse! They have performed one of the worst paint jobs I have ever seen with drip marks all over the vehicle.
The company has been rude and I have multiple emails and photographs proving that they have continuously lied to us. I now have no other choice but to file a lawsuit against them. We are hiring a top litigation attorney to represent us in this case. I have already filed a formal complaint with the New Jersey Attorney General's Office, the Better Business Bureau and the Division of Consumer Affairs.
I have also begin contacting my personal contacts at major news and media outlets. I plan to utilizing my social media followers to post about this horrific experience and I will also soon be creating a website dedicated to this horrible experience. The lack of service that Porsche/Town Motors has provided during this ordeal has in fact been disrespectful to my wife and myself.
We were once long standing customers of Town Motors and they are truly a disgrace to the Porsche luxury brand.The integrity of this dealership has been compromised beyond repair and we find it appalling that they feel this is acceptable behavior and representation of the Porsche luxury brand.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Repair my vehicle
- Product or service
- Porsche Car
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "I also purchased a Landon sofa from Pottery barn and spent $1600. This means that I chose the least expensive fabric but for $1600 I expected better. My IKEA sofa..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."