Town Motors Porsche Englewood Nj - ATTENTION!!! AVOID TOWN PORSCHE!!! WORST SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER!!!
I would like to warn others so hopefully this does not happen to anyone else.I brought my wife's Porsche Cayenne to Porsche Town Motors in Englewood, NJ to get a routine service.
While they were road testing our vehicle they hit another vehicle. Thank G-d everyone is OK however, Town Motors has now completely screwed us! They have had our vehicle for 4 weeks now and even though they promised to take care of ALL of the body damage they have in fact made it even worse! They have performed one of the worst paint jobs I have ever seen with drip marks all over the vehicle.
The company has been rude and I have multiple emails and photographs proving that they have continuously lied to us. I now have no other choice but to file a lawsuit against them. We are hiring a top litigation attorney to represent us in this case. I have already filed a formal complaint with the New Jersey Attorney General's Office, the Better Business Bureau and the Division of Consumer Affairs.
I have also begin contacting my personal contacts at major news and media outlets. I plan to utilizing my social media followers to post about this horrific experience and I will also soon be creating a website dedicated to this horrible experience. The lack of service that Porsche/Town Motors has provided during this ordeal has in fact been disrespectful to my wife and myself.
We were once long standing customers of Town Motors and they are truly a disgrace to the Porsche luxury brand.The integrity of this dealership has been compromised beyond repair and we find it appalling that they feel this is acceptable behavior and representation of the Porsche luxury brand.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Repair my vehicle
- Product or service
- Porsche Car
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "THIS REVIEW HELPS YOU GET YOUR REFUND BACK!! WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION, FIGHTING WITH BAD SELLERS, AND ALIEXPRESS WOULD WANT TO CLOSE YOUR EASE IN SELLER'S FAVOR!!..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."