Carson, California

We are a Mexican Restaurant in California.When we get busy our TouchSuite POS System completely wipes out all of our tables and we are left with a blank screen and pissed off customers waiting on us to get assistance from TouchSuite Tech Support to fix the problem.

Related: Touchsuite - Another Highly Pissed off Customer

Unfortunately this happens one too many times and is detrimental to our business as customers get upset not at our system but at us as a business. TouchSuite says they have 24hours service but on many occasions especially on the weekend of April 8-9 we never received a call nor any assistance to resolve this issue.

We were left trying to figure it out for ourselves and we lost money this weekend because of the system.We are beyond upset with this TouchSuite Company and will NOT renew our lease with them!!!

Review about: Touchsuite Restaurant Pos System.

I didn't like: Customer service nor product.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution waive fees for gift cards

Had an Experience with Touchsuite?

Comments

joey
Orlando, Florida, United States #1144721

well, I thought i would look into this system... I'm glad I did.... too many issues for me to deal with...