Touchsuite - Absolutely Disgusted With Every Aspect of This Company and It's Product!!! DO NOT, I BEG YOU, GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

8 of 17 Touchsuite reviews

NO ONE TAKES RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS PRODUCT!!!After too many issues to describe...

I called and was directed to customer service agent after customer service agent of whom I could barely understand a word that they were saying... much less get the answers or help that I required. Finally I was directed to someone "in Charge"... I could understand him perfectly, especially when he told me to "just buy a mouse" to get the screen to respond!!!

No Thank You... defeats the purpose of "touchscreen"... not to mention the way in which he screamed at me over the phone! I was appalled!

Unprofessional and disrespectful and they tell one lie after another... I was then directed to the leasing company to just return it, they told me that Touchsuite had to handle that issue... in turn, Touchsuite told me that the leasing company dealt with that issue, SO, ONCE AGAIN, i WAS DIRECTED BACK TO THE SAME MAN WHO YELLED AT ME, and, he then proceeded to tell me the only way he knew for me to get rid of this faulty equipment (faulty being my description) was to find someone to take over my lease... SERIOUSLY????

NO WAY WOULD I DO THAT TO ANYONE! his resolution was to pass my problem on to another unsuspecting business owner... So, who actually handles the cancellation of the lease and return of the equipment??? It's a mystery, because it is sitting, untouched, on our reception desk...

for 11 months!!!!!BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES ON BEHALF OF TOUCHSUITE!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Not even worthy of 1 star
    • Any aspect of the customer service
    • Tech support
    • Just horrible business

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
I want nothing more than to ship this equipment back to the company, be released from my lease and any obligations, financial and credit, be dissolved at once, prorated back to the date that I tried to get this resolved.
Monetary loss:
8 of 17 Touchsuite reviews
TouchSuite

Dec 09, 2015 #1076179 Boca Raton, Florida, United States

Touchsuite verified representative

Dear kimreed1968, TouchSuite sincerely apologizes for the multitude of issues you've encountered. We certainly understand how frustrating this is. Plus, we deeply regret the behavior of our staff and hope this could be rectified. Please contact us at 844-659-0830 to answer any of the questions you may have. We hope to assist you as best we can.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Touchsuite.
Filing a new complaint about
×