Touch Of Modern - Terrible service

66 of 173 Touch Of Modern reviews

I purchased a very expensive set of PORTO stemware as a gift from T.o.M.. I bought it in early February for an anniversary March 21. It finally arrived in the second week of April.

The items were described as stemware perfect for *sipping* port wine, being 7 inches tall. The items which arrived were almost twice that size, capable of holding about a half a bottle.

Port is expensive and vinted to be enjoyed in small snifters an ounce or two at a time.

These are utterly useless for that purpose.

Customer "service" took a week to respond to my email in which the suggested I read the original listing once again, they didn't specify but I assume because it stated the sale was final. Had the items i received been the items described on the original listing I would understand, but they didn't so I'm not sure how the sale is final, except that T.o.M has decided that unilaterally.

And o yes, when they respond there will be 2 lines in the beginning of the email asking you you to rate there service: "Yes, Im satisfied" and "No, I'm unsatisfied". Clicking "unsatisfied" immediately closes your ticket and I assume satisfies the corporate beancounters if not the customer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Touch Of Modern Return Policy
Review category
Shopping
review #827410

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Touch Of Modern? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
66 of 173 Touch Of Modern reviews

May 11, 2016 #1157332

so in the end Touch of Modern made me well, gave me a store credit for the glassware.
—not sure what to do with these ginormous wineglasses, but perhaps I'll think of something.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Touch Of Modern.
Filing a new complaint about
×