Touch Of Modern - Terrible Customer Support

63 of 173 Touch Of Modern reviews

I ordered twice and both times I have had to deal with customer support because my product was late.Each time, it was a nightmare and took so much time before I could get an answer.

All the staff did was try to stall me and give more and more store credit. Never were they able to give me an ETA. Also, they many time they have closed requests without even answering them. As far as the product itself, I was satisfied with the first order, but I am still waiting on that second.

I guess you can have a good experience with ToMo as long as you don't have to deal with their terrible customer and as long as you don't care about when you will receive your order. I will be removing the app and un-subscribing from the website as soon as my 2nd order turns up.

P.S.

The attached file shows how many attempts of contacting them I have gone through to finally get an answer.I suspect they did not have any answer to give me as to why my order was late and decided to wait until it was finally ready to be sent to answer me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Delivery

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #836838

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Touch Of Modern? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
63 of 173 Touch Of Modern reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.