Touch Of Modern - Don't know why all the bad reviews??

90 of 173 Touch Of Modern reviews

I ordered many things from this website.. and I've had very little issue at all. Yes the shipping times are "long", but this is a web site giving you items at a cheaper fair... You can look up a lot of the items and see its value on the actual product websites. They specifically state in their FAQ section...

I quote "Our business model allows us to place one large bulk order directly from our featured designers. Because we don’t keep inventory we can pass the warehouse cost savings on to you. Both our customers and our suppliers mean a lot to us. Because we can promise that our designer’s products will be seen by such a large number of design conscious customers we’re able to negotiate the best prices on the web."

They can't ship they item they just sold you because they don't posses them.. its bought in bulk.. and then they give you a time frame in which the product is worth less then market value.. After the sale ends.. they can then ship to all us customers.. ITS NOT A SCAM! SURE ITS FRUSTRATING and the Christmas Shipping was a lie.. but YOU the buyer should read all the fine print.. shame on all of you...

Website Source: https://support.touchofmodern.com/hc/en-us/articles/204975897-How-does-Touch-Of-Modern-advertise-such-low-prices-

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Touch Of Modern Online Order
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #757847

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Touch Of Modern? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
90 of 173 Touch Of Modern reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.