Total Wireless - Don't do it

6 of 183 Total Wireless reviews

I purchased a phone for Total Worthless and activated the phone.They activated the phone with a long distance phone number.

I had to waste time calling them and getting that corrected. Two days later, the phone does not work. I contact them again and they claim that I transferred my service to a new phone. I never contacted them again.

They told me I would need to purchase a new card and reactivate with a new phone number again. DUH, why would I transfer service on a phone I had just purchased. They do not care and just kept saying that I requested the change. I never authorized or requested a change of any kind.

I never even contacted them on the day they claim this occurred. They claimed that I must have given my info to someone else to do it then. Again, I did not do something like that and that makes absolutely no sense. DO NOT get their phones or service!

You will waste so much time and money with them.I was really hoping to save money with this but you obviously get what you pay for.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Charged me for service they did not provide
    • Extremely poor customer service
    • Just awful from the beginning

Reason of review:
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 183 Total Wireless reviews

Feb 17 #1289777 Sebring, Florida, United States

I wish I had read these reviews before I got involved with them.Now I'm out about $300 too. I did file a complaint with the BBB but total wireless just repeated the same b.s.that every "supervisor" parrots from the manual. Everyone needs to do it because they somehow have an A+ rating and that is so wrong!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.