Total Health Brands site stole $80

4 of 4 Total Health Brands reviews

This company is horrible.It misled me by saying it was a risk free offer to try their pills.

I paid $15 try to their product. I thought that was it. Two weeks later, without notice the debited $79.99! I called to get my money refunded and the person would not help me.

I asked to speak to a manager and he said he was the manager. Randall. After pleading and explaining my situation how I did not knowingly agree to this charge and could not afford, he remained stubborn that I would not get my money back. His reason was that it was "a promotional computer generated charge" and could not be reversed.

I asked his company to send me a check then. This he refused too, saying their system was not set up for that.

Ridiculous.A total rip off.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
4 of 4 Total Health Brands reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 07, 2015 #1030824

Did you read the small print? You may have "accidently" signed up a reoccurring delivery.

0 0 Reply
Marty

May 25, 2013 #656026

I paid Total Health Brands $5.00 FOR A 30 DAY SUPPLY OF THEIR gc7X PRODUCT. After 15 days I see a charge for $79.95 appear on my account as a deduction. I tried calling then no such number listed I e mailed then no answer. Its a scam and they steel money from peoples accounts without authorization. I called my bank and they wouldn't do anything. Next step I am sending my problem to the Senitors office for SCAM and withdrawing money withpout my permission from my account.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.