This company is horrible.It misled me by saying it was a risk free offer to try their pills.

I paid $15 try to their product. I thought that was it. Two weeks later, without notice the debited $79.99! I called to get my money refunded and the person would not help me.

I asked to speak to a manager and he said he was the manager. Randall. After pleading and explaining my situation how I did not knowingly agree to this charge and could not afford, he remained stubborn that I would not get my money back. His reason was that it was "a promotional computer generated charge" and could not be reversed.

I asked his company to send me a check then. This he refused too, saying their system was not set up for that.

Ridiculous.A total rip off.

Review about: Gc7X.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $80
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Total Health Brands?

Submit review

Comments

Did you read the small print? You may have "accidently" signed up a reoccurring delivery.

Marty

I paid Total Health Brands $5.00 FOR A 30 DAY SUPPLY OF THEIR gc7X PRODUCT.After 15 days I see a charge for $79.95 appear on my account as a deduction.

I tried calling then no such number listed I e mailed then no answer. Its a scam and they steel money from peoples accounts without authorization.

I called my bank and they wouldn't do anything.Next step I am sending my problem to the Senitors office for SCAM and withdrawing money withpout my permission from my account.