Toronto Transit Commission Needs To Improve Their Service!
There are a lot of complaints launched about the Toronto Transit Commission's Service and I can see Why?
I have actually complained to them before, but they are unfortunately one of those companies that are just Too Big to Care and it shows!
However, my New Public Complaints Shall Remain Permanent On The World Web for everyone to see.
Back on Wednesday, July 20, 2016, I was at the Yonge and Sheppard Subway Station waiting for the train to go Southbound at approximately 1:30 PM when all of a sudden the train arrived, but we were all told Not To Board The Train and that there would Not be any more trains heading Southbound and then were told to go upstairs and catch the bus on Yonge Street right in front of the McDonald's.
I did what I was told and there were many people waiting for a shuttle bus that was supposed to be taking us along Yonge Street Southbound, however, Nothing arrived.
In Fact, the only buses that did arrive and pass us by had the sign written in front stating that they were Out Of Service!
In Addition, they had No Staff Members Available To Assist Us With The Sudden Changes and therefore We Were On Our Own!
What Kind Of a Transit System Is This Anyway?
Apparently Not A Very Good One!
You tell us to go and catch a bus and claimed that there would be shuttle buses there waiting to take us Southbound along Yonge Street, but In Reality, there was Nothing There except for the buses that I had just mentioned above and I do have Photographs of those buses as evidence.
Well, after waiting almost 30 minutes, I decided to go back into the subway station to see if there were any trains operating along the Southbound Route and Thankfully there were.
Sadly, I was about 30-45 minutes late for my appointment because of this unreliable service and had they been more honest on exactly what was going on, then I would have been On Time For My Appointment!
End Of Story!
Your Toronto Transit Commission's Bus And Subway System Really Suck And You All Know It!
Final Thoughts: For The Price Of $3.25 Cents Each Way, It Is Simply A Big Rip Off Because They Raise The Fares Every Year With And/Or Without A Cause And There Are Rarely Any Good Improvements For Their Increases To Make Up For It!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Fact that i made it 45 minutes late
What I disliked
- Told us not to board the southbound train for invalid reasons
- Made us go outside to catch a bus for nothing
- Are too expensive at three dollars and 25 cents per ride
- There was nobody available for help
- Was 45 minutes late 4 my appointment because of their negligence
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- they never offer refunds or give you free tokens for their mistakes! they just take and take and take! i hate this company!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Public Transportation Service
- Toronto Transit Commission Customer Care
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "I am very disappointed in your services. I was SUPPOSE to have a flight out of Clarksburg, WV on July 7th, 2016, however, that did not happen. My flight was..."
- "When I went to Arizona on Nov 16th flying with Allegiant Airlines, I was appalled to find they broke my expensive hair curler/straightener. I had to immediately go buy a..."
- "Dr A. Morgan is very moody, and yells a lot! He is hard to work with as he is always complaining, yelling, and down right disrespectful to you! The manager..."
- "These indian guys are a fraud... I have hired cars from different companies all over the world i have not see one as bad as Greenmotion located at 7 Kelfield..."
- "Ihad very bad experience with ups recetly. at first, when I received the notice on the first day, i went to branch to.pick up, it told me that item already..."
- "I've ordered 3sweaters from us since 11/24/16. I do not receive them. However,we took the money from my account...."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."