North York, Ontario
100% full Not resolved

There are a lot of complaints launched about the Toronto Transit Commission's Service and I can see Why?

I have actually complained to them before, but they are unfortunately one of those companies that are just Too Big to Care and it shows!

However, my New Public Complaints Shall Remain Permanent On The World Web for everyone to see.

Back on Wednesday, July 20, 2016, I was at the Yonge and Sheppard Subway Station waiting for the train to go Southbound at approximately 1:30 PM when all of a sudden the train arrived, but we were all told Not To Board The Train and that there would Not be any more trains heading Southbound and then were told to go upstairs and catch the bus on Yonge Street right in front of the McDonald's.

I did what I was told and there were many people waiting for a shuttle bus that was supposed to be taking us along Yonge Street Southbound, however, Nothing arrived.

In Fact, the only buses that did arrive and pass us by had the sign written in front stating that they were Out Of Service!

In Addition, they had No Staff Members Available To Assist Us With The Sudden Changes and therefore We Were On Our Own!

What Kind Of a Transit System Is This Anyway?

Apparently Not A Very Good One!

You tell us to go and catch a bus and claimed that there would be shuttle buses there waiting to take us Southbound along Yonge Street, but In Reality, there was Nothing There except for the buses that I had just mentioned above and I do have Photographs of those buses as evidence.

Well, after waiting almost 30 minutes, I decided to go back into the subway station to see if there were any trains operating along the Southbound Route and Thankfully there were.

Sadly, I was about 30-45 minutes late for my appointment because of this unreliable service and had they been more honest on exactly what was going on, then I would have been On Time For My Appointment!

End Of Story!

Your Toronto Transit Commission's Bus And Subway System Really Suck And You All Know It!

Final Thoughts: For The Price Of $3.25 Cents Each Way, It Is Simply A Big Rip Off Because They Raise The Fares Every Year With And/Or Without A Cause And There Are Rarely Any Good Improvements For Their Increases To Make Up For It!

Review about: Public Transportation Service.

I liked: Fact that i made it 45 minutes late.

I didn't like: Told us not to board the southbound train for invalid reasons, Are too expensive at three dollars and 25 cents per ride, There was nobody available for help, Was 45 minutes late 4 my appointment because of their negligence.

1.6
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $3
Preferred solution they never offer refunds or give you free tokens for their mistakes! they just take and take and take! i hate this company!

Had an Experience with Toronto Transit Commission?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion