Toronto, Ontario

I do not feel to safe using the TTC, and I'm not sure if anyone in Toronto does.The workers are suspicious and unprofessional, other transit goers are threatening, and it is just a very unclean service in general.

I do not have a metro pass because I think it takes advantage of transit goers wallets. Instead, I buy tokens and use the TTC as infrequently as possible.

There is always at least one person who is thinking about committing a crime in a subway station, and I am being honest when I say that is not the type of situation I am built for.Anyway, I do not use the TTC because it is just plain sketchy.

I didn't like: Unsafe, Dirty.

2.6
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Toronto Transit Commision?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Delta Airlines - Destroyed luggage Delta Airlines "...This was a Samsonite Hard case that cost roughly $550.00 and is bullet prof or so I thought!The bag was missing the whole locking mechanism on one side..." Read more Flydubai sucks! Avoid these airlines!!! Flydubai "These horrible airlines ruined my vacation! I was travelling from Kyiv, Ukraine to Sri Lanka with my family: my husband and 8 years old daughter. We booked the trip including..." Read more Frontier Airlines - Epitome of Incompetence Frontier Airlines "Our flight to Cleveland was one of hundreds canceled out of Denver the weekend before Christmas..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Fendi - Poor quality and customer service Fendi "I bought a pair of of sneaker in black fabric and studs Code: 8E6386SN2F06VN at South Coast Plaza California store a few months ago. After my wife wore it twice,..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more