Toronto, Ontario

I do not feel to safe using the TTC, and I'm not sure if anyone in Toronto does.The workers are suspicious and unprofessional, other transit goers are threatening, and it is just a very unclean service in general.

I do not have a metro pass because I think it takes advantage of transit goers wallets. Instead, I buy tokens and use the TTC as infrequently as possible.

There is always at least one person who is thinking about committing a crime in a subway station, and I am being honest when I say that is not the type of situation I am built for.Anyway, I do not use the TTC because it is just plain sketchy.

I didn't like: Unsafe, Dirty.

2.6
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Toronto Transit Commision?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Turkish Airlines - Lost checked baggage Turkish Airlines "Please reconsider before flying Turkish airlines anywhere in the world. If not then buy travel insurance because Turkish airlines will offer very low amount for your loss luggage. Watch my..." Read more Plusmar S.A. Took My Money And Never Took Care Of Me And/Or Any Of My Complaints, Period!     A Very Selfish, Greedy Company To Travel With! Plusmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PLUSMAR S.A Ruta Provincial 36 N° 1225 K.M. 24, 500 Florencio Varela, 1888 Argentina 54..." Read more Delta Airlines - Destroyed luggage Delta Airlines "...This was a Samsonite Hard case that cost roughly $550.00 and is bullet prof or so I thought!The bag was missing the whole locking mechanism on one side..." Read more Passenger Smoking on American Airlines Flight 2515 American Airlines "I was seated in first class (5B) and started to feel like I could not breathe and my eyes were watering, then I looked over to see the passenger in..." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour. They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry. I did not stand..." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more GEX International - Trash, Horrible, Horrid. Clickbait GEX International "This is literally nothing like the game. This is the virtual equivalent of SJW's. Why... Why did u do dis. Like Bruh why did you do dis. I wasted so..." Read more Everbuying - Wonderful online store, lots of gadgets and phones at amazing prices Everbuying "Everbuying was recommended to me by a friend from work. At first i was a little skeptic but after my first order i was really surprised by how good is..." Read more