Beware of a business that can flood the review sites.You can't fool the BBB.
TopResume is a owned by Talent, Inc in New York, the same company that owns JC Resumes and CareerPerfect. They take your order and farm it out to freelance writers. You never know what you will get. Some customers have indicated that they went through 2-3 writers.
The bottom line is that if you don't need much work, you will overpay for your resume. If you need a lot of work, you are taking your chances because freelancers get paid the same for a hard resume as they do an easy resume and in order to get the work done, little time is spent on the hard piece. Common complaints include cut and paste jobs, wrong information and sometimes even the wrong resume sent on completion.
In today's world it is easy to create a fancy website and make lots of promises, especially if you do not provide telephone support.If you buy a resume from a service that does not deliver on promises, contact your credit card company, file a report where you you save others the trouble you have experienced.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Resume Writing Service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..."
- "I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed. Our first was a dual king in 1995. My husband and I loved..."
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- "I rented a car to make a short trip that usually takes 2.5 hours and it ended up taking 8 hours. Budget gave me a car with a serious mechanical..."
- "Comcast said my new modem is not compatible with Xfinity despite having a big Xfinity compatible logo printed directly on the box and the comcast technician claiming it is compatible...."
- "After seeing an advert for a Brass Sonoma Double Despard Wallplate at Wallplate Warehouse on an internet sidebar, I tried finding their ADVERTISED item on their website. ..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."